twenty nine

"you'd look pretty in this" finn held up a striped long sleeve. i felt my face get hot. "that's actually cute" i sister snatched it from his hands.

we were all shopping at a random boutique . ivy and emma were obsessed with this store and basically dragged us in here. i could see why though. literally everything in here was cute. emma already had half the store in her closet.

james held up some shorts. "these look pretty fun and fresh" he smiled. "so fun and fresh" emma shrieked grabbing a pair for herself.

elliot looked really bored. he followed james carelessly. moose was natalia's clothing rack. she tossed clothes mindlessly into his arms, the biggest grin on her face.

nick and quincy went to get food at the farmer's market thing. nick talked excitedly about this new game and quincy added comments here and there.

"are frogs slimy?" i asked. "what the hell, how am i supposed to know" finn giggled. i bopped his nose. "because you are oNe" i gave him a look. "oH yEah sUre" he rolled his eyes. i dragged him to the dressing rooms. "wait here" i said while going in one.

i tried on the striped shirt and i gotta admit it was secksy. "what do you think" i walked out. "i told you it would look good one you" finn softly smiled. "whatever" i muttered happily. i pushed him gently and blushed brightly. he laughed.

i tried on the rest of the clothing and got finn's opinion. i handed the worker the ones i didn't want.

emma was laughing loudly at ivy. "i'm going to pee" ivy screeched. "crackheads" james rolled his eyes.

i went to the cash register to pay. "wanna leaves this hoes and get ice cream?" i asked. "fuck yeah" finn grinned. i smiled and placed the clothes on the table.

"aren't you like on tv" the girl behind the cash register asked. "yeah i'm on a show called things stranger" finn said casually. i snorted. "oh i've like totally heard about that!" the girl laughed and scanned my things.

"that'll be a ninety eight dollars and sixty eight cents miss" the girl looked at me. I pulled my card out when finn quickly handed her his card. "what the hell finn" i looked at him. did this bitch really pay for all my shit.

"what" he asked innocently. "sign here please" the girl handed finn the receipt. "you didn't have to finn, I feel bad" i pouted. he handed her the paper and grabbed my bag.

"i wanted too" he smiled and grabbed my hand, interlacing our fingers sweetly. i smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. "thank you frog whore." fuck look at me being all sappy now. "of course you thot" he grinned brightly. i let go and quickly held his hand again.

"okay bitch where is this ice cream?" finn asked. "over here, come come" i dragged him to the small pressed juicery. "holy shit this what all the instagram hoes eat" finn jumped up and down. "it's so good just fucking wait bitch" i hyped it up.

we waited not so patiently and gained a few looks from the people in front of us. bitch i was hyped i haven't had this shit in so long.

while we were waiting for our chocolate freezes a group of squealing girls came up to us. "oMg FINNDhsfjbjfbs" the girls screamed. "hEy guys" finn waved awkwardly. "neRd" i teased. "oh shut up" he laughed. "c-can we get a picture" a girl with long blonde hair asked. "yes of course" he replied.

as they were sister snapping those pictures i got our chocolate freezes. and bitch you better believe i started devouring mine. "hey bitch you weren't supposed to eat it without me" finn huffed. "did you really expect me to wait" i said with a mouthful of ice cream. "i forgot you were a pig" he took his ice cream. "iM pEppA pIG" i snorted. finn wheezed.

"try your fucking chocolate freeze bitch" i stabbed him with my spoon. "okAy okaY" he shoved a spoonful in his mouth. "oH fuck" he started eating that shit fast as fuck. "I tOLD YOU" i threw my empty cup away. "its so good what the fuck"

"and it's healthy as shit" i yawned. "oh fuck brain freeze." he cried. "bitch why'd you eat it that fast" i looked at his empty cup. "because i have no self control" he grimaced. "mmm same." i laughed. i put my hands on his forehead. he blushed brightly.

"i've never seen a frog blush before" i smirked. he rolled his eyes.

"thanks for warming up my brain, thot" he smiled a toothy smile making him look more of a dork. i felt a smile spread across my face. i kissed his nose gently.

oh fuck wait what. i just kiSsed hIs nOSe. abOrt aBorT abORT. i dropped my hands and continued walking.

finn was as pink as bubblegum and the dorkiest smile rested on his lips. he quickly followed me. he slipped his hand into mine.

who knew frogs were attractive.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

on a saturday night

its alright