twenty six

"so you're telling me that you guys only bought two mattresses?" i asked while parking my car. "mhmm" quincy nodded. "there was only two left in stock" nick shrugged.

"well where the fuck is finn going to sleep?" i looked at them. "can't you guys both fit on your bed, i mean you guys are actually twigs" quincy suggested.

"well i mean yeah" i yawned. i could've sworn i saw nick wink at quincy but it's also 1:13 am and i'm tired as fuck.

"here quincy carry finn while y/n and i take the luggage." nick ordered like the mom he is. "yes sir" quincy went and grabbed finn easily. i grabbed the air mattresses and finn's suitcase while nick got the rest.

"gosh fuck we have to climb up that big ass staircase" quincy complained. "i know right i'm basically an athlete now" i bragged. "damn look at you go girl!" quincy wooped. "shhhh i have neighbors!" i hushed him. "oh fuck right"

eventually we got to my door and i unlocked my apartment. "this is so crazy you have a fucking apartment at the age of six fucking teen you bitch" quincy gasped. "i know right" I stuck my tongue out.

"fuck is your room thing up there" quincy looked up the stairs. "uh huh" i nodded. "geez so many stairs" nick started climbing up. i started filling up the air mattresses as quincy threw finn on the bed.

nick put the suitcases in my closet and came back downstairs. "it's really nice i like it a lot" nick complimented. "thanks sir"

"here we can do it just go to bed" nick started filling up the other mattress. "are you sure?" i grabbed a water bottle. "yeah you already did a lot we got this" nick nodded. "what the fuck I'm tired too!" quincy whined. "night losers" i laughed and ran up the stairs.

i flopped on the bed and finn yawned. "sorry sleeping beauty" i snickered. "shhhh" finn put his finger on my lips. "you sHhHhhHH" i gulped my water. "it's bed time silly goosey" he giggled tiredly.

"than go to bed frogwhore" i yawned. "ahh you have to kiss me to turn me into your prince" he made a kissy face. "oh shut up" i laughed and kissed his cheek.

"man it didnt work" he pouted. "you still suck frog dick" i replied. "

whAT NO!" he shouted. "shHhHhHh bed time" i hushed him.

"night you spicy piece of pineapple"

"night you gorgeous piece of frog lettuce"

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
next to you