seventeen

-☆-
take my love away
yes, take my love away
oh, love lagoon
-☆-

-☆-take my love awayyes, take my love awayoh, love lagoon-☆-

-☆-

"holy moly is that frog whore mcdogsoft!" i screeched. "sure is" finn smiled and hugged me. "what'd you doing here?" i asked as cathrine sighed in relief and left the room.

"i'm here to cheer up my favorite thot" finn laughed and set his backpack on my bed. "i brought you some shit that I know you'll love." he took out the holy grail. "NO WAY!" i snatched the bee movie out of his hands. "yes way" he smiled. "frick i wanted to watch this so bad" barry b. benson is my husband. and that's the tea sis.

"you talk about it so much so I thought you'd like it" he also pulled out rocky road ice cream, the fricking best. i immediately dug in since hospital food is the ultimate piece of shit ever. finn put the bee movie on and put the softest blanket over me. i felt like a spoiled ass brat and i was here for it.

this froggy boi brought me so much candy and random ass shit including, a shrek snow globe, a barry benson toy, a cat purse and a pack of cat stickers.

"you're the bestest ever finn doofus" i smiled. "i know right" he flipped his curls. i rolled my eyes and laughed. So it was actually a 10/10 night. i did actually get to watch the bee movie, i did get to eat junk food and become a actual pig, with my best friend.

5 stars would recommend to everyone. get yourself a few friends, sum snacks and watch the damn bee movie you hoes.

liked by barrybbensonfanclubcult, finnwolfhardofficial, jelloman and 998,820 others

spicyy/nsauce: barry benson is my husband and he has my whole heart

ps thank u to my froggy ass friend for making  my nite B'-)

view all 13,382 comments

berryscult: yes the lord speaks

regaljoe: yA liKE jaZz

billionairefox: sad crab vibez

spicyy/nsauce: billionairefox B--))

elliotwithcrocs: come snatch ur gorl boi urdadelliot

_emmachamberlain: i love u so much pls come home im lonely and i rlly miss u

chandlerriggs5: we never got to hang out :(
spicyy/nsauce: chandlerriggs5 DM WE HAVE TO HANG OUT BRO 😤💅🏼

jamescharles: im sister shaking

finnwolfhardofficial: ur welcome hoe :-))

spicyy/nsauce: finnwolfhardofficial <3

jamescharles: we love a soupy sister

ivyiskool: what the frick

clubpenguiningsir: The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

take my love away