two

-☆-

days always feel so much longer
when you always act somber
and time always feels so much slow
when you got nowhere to go

-☆-

-☆-

"y/n, hey y/n, baby we're here" elliot whispered as he shook me lightly. i groaned. "c'mon cutie" he laughed and pulled me up. i rubbed my eyes. what the hell is up with these nicknames. "baby?" i questioned. elliot blushed lightly but pretended not to hear as he stepped out of the uber.

"Guys it's 6:24" moose looked around worriedly. our plane supposed to leave at 6:30. "shit, sHIT." natalia basically threw our luggage at us.

we all ran inside the airport. we looked ridiculous. a few fans yelled our names. usually we'd stop and take a picture or something but we just didn't have time today. we contined running till we got to our plane number. "oh, are you guys boarding plane 8" a women asked us politely. "yessir, i mean ma'am kfsno here you go" ivy handed the lady our plane tickets. "go right ahead." the lady smiled. "yeSSiR" i mocked. "shut up HOE" ivy rolled her eyes, this bitch rolls her eyes too much damn.

i sat by a window and elliot sat next to me. moose sat behind us by himself. what a lucky ducky. natalia and ivy sat next to each other a couple seats down. i stretched out. "hey n/n wanna watch a movie" elliot asked. "Sure elio" i replied. he put on a dog's purpose and i frowned. "aww this movie makes me sad." i pouted and he smiled. "but it's so good" he said passionately. a dog's purpose was on elliot's top 3 favorite movie list. the beginning started to play and i already felt depressed.

we we're halfway through the movie and i already cried like five-hundred times. elliot's shirt was my tissue. i sniffled as i watched the movie starting to feel sleepy and hungry. my eyes started to droop. i got comfortably lay my head on elliot's shoulder and fell asleep.
-☆-

"we are here" moose sang happily. i felt like i slept for 0.5 seconds. "how many times are you gonna fall asleep y/n" natalia giggled. "868439246 more times." i sighed. we got off the plane and headed to the hotel. i felt so tired. my head throbbed and my stomach growled. "Someone's hungry" elliot teased. "well duh i haven't eaten since last night" i whined. i held my head in my head.

once we finally reached the hotel suite i instantly layed on the couch. "someone get me advile and a soup!" i yelled. i squeezed my eyes shut trying to get rid of the pounding headache.

"i'm going to bed" natalia said totally ignoring me. denied. "same bitch" ivy walked into the same room as nat. gay. there was only four beds in the suite so, someone would either have to have the couch or share a bed with someone. which i sure as hell wasn't sharing. i like having the whole bed all to myself.

"i still need food!" i cried trying to catch someone's attention. "i'll get you some" elliot said he basically ran out of the suite in search for food. moose turned on the tv and started to be obnoxiously loud. "shut it will ya" i moaned.

"don't be such a bummer" he teased. "aren't you tired" i opened my eyes momentarily to look at him. his brown hair was a mess, he had slight bags under his eyes and he lay lazily on the chair. "well yeah actually" he admitted. "then go to bed" i begged. "fine if you don't want me i'll go" he mock cried. "crybaby" i muttered. he laughed and went into one of the rooms.

the door clicked opened and finally elliot walked in with two bags in his hands. "thank god i was about to die" i said dramatically. "you really should be in drama" elliot chuckled his face flushing pink. he handed me two pills and a water. i gulped them down and chugged the water. elliot than handed me a very tasty looking bowl of soup.

"thanks elio" i said happily. "geez chill, you're gonna get a stomach ache." He laughed. I ignored him and continued eating like a some rabid beast.

after I finished elliot took my trash and I stretched out on the couch. elliot came back and threw a blanket on me. i shut my eyes wishing for sleep. elliot brushed hair out of my face and closed all the shades. he sat on the recliner and got comfy too. my forehead, muttering something. i choose to. than all five us were peacefully sleeping.