Hoseok's lips parted, "Ahhh... that makes sense then." he breathed, forgetting that normal people his age attended collage, unlike himself who focused on street dance. Pondering for a moment, Hoseok came to an epiphany, "I could help out?" he piped up, earning both Yoongi and Aurora's attention, "I live above the small cafe I work in. It's only one bedroom, but there's a couch and-"

"We'll take it!" Aurora and Yoongi both chirped with bright expressions. They were sick and tired of the old run down hotel, and Hoseok definitely seemed like an organised man.

The orange haired male chuckled, "Feisty are we."

Returning to their silence, Hoseok pressed on, thinking of the warmth they'd soon be engulfed by once they managed to reach his cafe. As rain trickled down his heated skin, there was a part of him that had become jealous of the car drivers, safe behind the glass of their windscreen. 

The sound of a stomach rumbling cut Hoseok from his trance, gaze falling to the male walking in perfect stride beside him. Yoongi sighed, placing a hand against his stomach as he over dramatically acted out his emotions, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm dying of hunger right now." he complained, not having eaten anything whilst in the hospital with Hoseok. 

Aurora chuckled, long strands of hair matted to her petite form as she rose a finger, "Why don't we head down town and grab something to eat?" she suggested, clutching her coat containing the book of elements tighter against her form, "I've heard of this cool place that-" she stopped.

They all paused. Lips parted in awe as they came to a complete standstill in the middle of the bustling town street. Only they couldn't call it a bustling street for much longer, because without them noticing,

... everything had come to a standstill.

With a shaking hand, Aurora rose her fingertip to a single glassy droplet of rain frozen in front of her very eyes. It sparkled in the light of the street as she lightly tapped it, breaking it into a million smaller water droplets. 

Her eyes widened in fascination, "What... what's happened?"

Turning on his heels, Yoongi slipped his hands out from the pockets of his jeans waving them in front of a random city goers eyes. He waved his hand back and forth with annoyance, brows furrowing together and lips twisting into a frown at the lack of response, "It's like... like time has frozen?"

Rain was floating all around them, splashed puddles frozen in mid air and daily city commuters paused on the sides of the street. The cars had come to a standstill, birds flying for shelter stuck mid air in this frozen point of time. 

Hoseok stumbled a step backwards at the sight, "What the fudge..."

Yoongi ran a hand through his hair, "What the fuck indeed." he spoke flatly, earning an eye roll from the male beside him. 

"Look!" Aurora piped up, finger pointed through the diamond like speckles of frozen rain. Turning her attention down the water covered streets, Aurora couldn't help but shiver at the sight of a single moving man walking closer and closer towards their position. 

Yoongi was taken aback, "Wait- who..."

Strolling down the centre of the street towards them was a lone man, umbrella risen perfectly over his head despite the frozen rain. His soft blonde hair fell gorgeously over his almond shaped eyes, plump lips pursed as he neared Aroura's shivering form. His honey like skin was almost glowing under the warm light of the street, but Aurora failed to notice. 

She was too busy concentrating on the book heating up underneath her jacket. 

Noticing Aurora's pained expression as she removed the book from underneath her jacket, Yoongi was quick to narrow his eyes at the approaching man. It didn't take long for his jaw to go slack at the sight of a glowing mark against the male's skin, two clock hands on his wrist confirming Yoongi's suspicion that this was in fact an elemental.