It was later in the day and we were hungry and wanted dinner so we went to downtown disney, There was this really nice Italian restaurant so we waited for a table there.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom" zane said and left

i was waiting by myself for a little when this guy came up to me

"hey are you ella?" he asked

"why, who's asking" I ask on edge

"oh um me, i'm a really big fan of you" he says and I immediately felt bad, I thought it was one of davids ways to get him to apologize, actually I'm not sure who I thought he was but he seemed really suspicious. 

"oh, i'm so sorry, yeah thats me, would you like a picture?" I answer to him and suddenly his attitude changed. He looked over his shoulder and nodded his head towards some guy.

"aye yo ella!" this guy yells and I can already tell its the guy from 'The Hollywood Fix' He comes up with a huge camera and starts putting it in my face "aye yo so uh is it true that you and Jeff are dating"

"seriously dude, leave me alone" I say covering my face

"so uh apparently you are trending on twitter, uh did you uh know that ? or" he says

"i'm trending on twitter?!" I ask checking my phone

"yeah uh everyone is tweeting out how you and zane are here" he says "uh speaking of zane, where is he?"

"He's getting our table to eat" I say with some attitude

"aye yo uh I'm sorry to bother you, but uh can you answer me at least one question?" he asks

"sure" I say sighing

"Do you plan on moving out and living on your own?" he asks

"uh yeah I hope to do so in the next couple of months, I mean with our lease ending soon, I was kind of planning on moving out , you know try to see if I can live on my own for a while" I reply

"Well again sorry for barging in, but thanks for your time" he says walking away and I just smile and wave.

A couple minutes later zane comes out of he restroom "What did I miss?" he asks and I just start laughing

we ate our food and then left home.

By the time  we made it home It was around 8. We pulled up into our drive way and i got my things out of his car and walked in. To our surprise, everyone was sitting on the couch waiting for us to come back.

"Where were you ?" david asks

"We were at Disney Land everyone relax" he said and i walked into my room slamming the door behind me

I looked on my bed, and there was a note

'meet me in malibu @9
                   - jeff <3'

i looked at the time '8:37' shit, I didn't want to leave through the front door because then everyone would ask where i'm going, so i just kinda hopped out my window.

i texted zane and told him where i'm going just in case. I got there with like 2 minutes to spare, i pulled into the parking lot and saw his car. i walked onto the beach and saw him sitting on the sand.

i walked up behind him and placed my arms around his neck and turned my head around his to kiss him.

But as i was going to kiss him, i realized that it wasn't jeff, it was todd and i immediately pulled away.

"what the fuck" i say

"please let me talk" he says "i need to explain"

"fine" i say crossing my arms and sitting on the sand

"look, i've liked you for a long time, but obviously you like jeff. and yes he is one of my closest friends but i don't think he is right for you, so seeing you two together for the first time like that i don't know it triggered me, and i reacted out of anger. So i am sorry. I explained everything to David and he said he wanted to talk to you, i am really sorry. i love you and you are my best friend and i just want to see you happy even if it's not with me."

"todd" i say but he just got up and left

i sat on the sand by myself for a couple minutes letting everything he just said sink in. I then felt these legs wrap around my body along with two long arms. I then realized that it was jeff so i let my body fall back onto his.

"did you know he was coming?" i asked him

"yeah" he said "he stopped me on my way out from dave's house and explained it to me and said he wanted my help to explain it to you"

"i feel bad, i mean i knew todd liked me but i always thought we were just friendly flirting" i said

"wait do you have feelings for todd?" jeff asked concerned

i turned around to face him "trust me you have absolutely nothing to worry about" i say kissing him passionately