1.3

chapter 13 -  care less

previously ;

"we were sitting on the couch making out and we had sex" i said and jeff looked confused "it's just that all this time i thought i lost my virginity to someone else"

"you had sex with someone else?" he asked concerned
-
"who? who was it" he asked serious

"im not telling you" i said

"well why not?" he asked

"because that's my business"

"but i have the right to know"

"says who? we aren't even dating, you haven't asked me out on a formal date, let alone asked me to be your girlfriend, so no it's not you business" i said
-
"find your own ride home"

"seriously?" i asked him and he just looked at me "fuck you"
-
1 new message :

jeff <3 : im sorry, i didn't mean to overreact, i just always see it as
just me n u,
and to think of you with someone else, it makes me disgusted.

-

My ride home back to my house was nothing more than boring, i was still very upset at jeff but i decided to put him to the side and i called up david to finally go house/apartment shopping.
-

After my call with dave i took a shower and got ready it was around 4pm we looked at a couple houses and a couple different apartments. I eventually settled it down to two houses, however one was in Malibu and the other was closer to everyone else in studio city. After some convincing i decided to put in an offer on the house in studio city. Being that it was closer and cheaper than a beach house.

It was close to 8pm when we finished looking around at houses. Since the Malibu house was the farthest it was the last house we saw. So david and i went to eat at Nobu. We were having a great time when i heard someone call my name.

"Ella?"

I turned my head to see who called me. I looked to my left down the aisle and i see the one and only Jack Gilinsky walking towards me.

Jack and I were in a relationship for around 8 months 'secretly'. I say secretly because no one on social media new except for our friends. Even david knew. Anyways we broke up because he was going on tour for almost half a year and i was willing to quote on quote "take a break" until he came back from tour, and well i haven't seen him since then.

He now stood at the edge of our table i made my way out of the booth to greet him. I'm not going to lie i missed him but not as much until i saw him here in person. He engulfed me into a tight hug and my head landing in the crook of his neck. The smell of his cologne and his natural scent was overwhelming but comforting. His hand was resting on the crook of my back and he twirled his finger in a circle like he did before. Although it was a short hug the familiarity of it all was enough to make me melt under his touch. David was a huge supporter of our relationship, He always told me Jack was good for me.

"how have you been" i ask breaking our hug

"i've been good, how are you, you look gorgeous by the way" he says as i make my way back into my seat

"Join us for dinner!" David invites

"I just ate actually with Johnson, he went to go get the car, but" he starts saying and then looks at me "we should really catch up, i've missed you"

I blush uncontrollably and jack leans in and kisses my cheek.

"Bye David, Bye babe" he said winking and i smiled widely

Lost in my thoughts, i hear david burst out of laughter.

"Wow you still love him" he teases

"do not" i say focusing my attention back on my food

"do so, all he had to do was compliment you and you were blushing and smiling like crazy" he laughs

We finished eating and made our way back to David's place

on our way back to David's house i conveniently got a text from jack.

tater tot <3 : I really do miss you, let me take you out tomorrow for lunch.

His name on my phone already brought back memories, i reply ;

me : I missed you too, sounds good what time ?

tater tot <3 : 12pm, dress casual see you soon amore 💛

when we got to david's house zane was there and when we were in the kitchen i told him everything.

"you won't believe who i ran into at nobu"

"who?" he asked

"Jack"

"Wait, like jack jack? Like gilinsky?" he asks and i nod "holy shit"

"look at what he texted me" i say and show him my phone "we are going for lunch tomorrow"

"baby, what about jeff?"

"i don't know about jeff, he got mad at me because i told him I had sex with someone who wasn't him, plus he hasn't even said that we were dating or what he wants, we've been out a few times and that's all i really know."

"well i don't want you to feel guilty about anything so" he says and we hear the front door open

Then in comes Todd and Jeff

"have you talked to jeff since"

"nope" i say

Jeff then makes his way into the kitchen and opens up the fridge.

"so what are you going to wear tomorrow?" zane asked trying to distract me from the obvious tension in the room

"uh i'm not sure, maybe something casual" i say

"wear to what?" jeff asks and i look at zane

"el has a date tomorrow" zane blurts out

"oh you do" jeff looks surprised "good for you" he says opening up his water

Sounding a little sarcastic i couldn't help but ask "what, you don't care?"

"nope, actually i could care less" he says walking out of the kitchen "have fun on your little date"

(A/N : Hi omg thank you guys so much for 18k reads, i hope you guys are enjoying the book so far, Anyways i have another book i just published named "Somebody Else" there are 6 chapters already uploaded so if you could go check that out and let me know what you think i would really appreciate that. Also don't forget to vote and comment ! )