0.9

chapter nine - never say never

previously ;

We both brushed our teeth and then he gave me his shirt and I changed in the bathroom. when I walked into his room, he was sitting at the edge with no shirt and just sweatpants. I walked up to him and stood between his legs, he looked up at me while getting up and pecked my lips.

"What side do you mostly sleep on?" he asks

"the left side" I reply

"great I will sleep on the left side then" he says

"why?" I ask confused

"because that means you will cuddle me more" he says and I laugh

"what if I want you to cuddle me" I ask

"hey hey hey, you had your turn at the movies, its my turn now" he says jokingly

I lay down on the left side of the bed and he lays on the right, I turn to look at him and I kiss him goodnight.

Jeff's pov

Zane called me yesterday telling me to take ella out on a date, to help bring her memory back. So I took her on the date where we first said that we loved each other. Everything was the same, from where we went to eat to going to the grove, watching a movie , her falling asleep on me, to us going on the last ride in Santa Monica and kissing once we hit the top. Ella was one of the first girls I truly actually fell in love with and I just want to be able to be on the same page with her again.

Ella's pov

I woke up on Jeff's chest hearing him snore lightly, so I just laid there enjoying this moment.

-

(Flashback)

"babe" ella says

Jeff moans

"c'mon, its 10, get up" ella says kissing Jeff

"do I have to?" Jeff replies still half asleep

"I guess not, I will just leave then" ella says getting off the bed

Jeff sits up and grabs ella by the waist before she can fully get of the bed, he pulls her back toward him and says "you're not going anywhere"

"and why is that?" ella says turning around on her knees so she is facing him

"because" Jeff replies

"because why" ella says crossing her arms

"because I love you and I don't want you to leave" Jeff says

Ella smiles and climbs on top of Jeff and kisses him "I love you too"

(end of flashback)

Holy shit. my memory, it came back. a little. I got up out of bed brushed my teeth and decided to make us breakfast, I made blueberry pancakes with some egg, bacon, and hash brown. I was almost done making the food when Jeff came out of the room.

"I could get used to waking up with you every morning" he says and I just laugh.

"I made blueberry pancakes" I say

"my favorite" he says "how did you know?"

"I uh- I didn't" I say laughing "I just had a random thought to make blueberry pancakes"