"We're stronger together!" Uma shouted from below us.

"We're stronger together!" I yelled to Mal, also encouraging her. "We're right here, Mal! Regain your might and ignite!"

"We're right here, girl!" Uma kept shouting. "We're right here! Regain your might and ignite!"

I stuck out my hand, closing my eyes as I repeated, "Regain your might and ignite!"

Uma and I repeated the phrase again, and Mal held out the ember, which then burst into life. I pumped my fist in victory, and Mal looked up at me with happiness shining in her eyes.

"Yes!" Uma whooped.

"No!" Audrey snapped, then turned to Celia, who was cowering in the corner, and pointed the scepter at her. "You want a piece of this, huh?"

"No, no!" Celia cried, holding her hands out in front of her.

"Leave her alone!" I shouted. Then, I launched electricity at Audrey, who blocked it with the scepter before blasting me with it. The broom shattered and turned to dust, and a scream left my lips as I began to plummet towards the ground. But then, a hand suddenly shot out and grabbed my forearm, halting my descent and saving me from falling. I looked up, relief flooding through me when I saw who it was.

"I got you, Fred," Harley said, her grip on my arm tightening as she clung to the side of the building. "Don't worry, I got you."

Harley pulled me up, hauling me up to a ledge of the castle. Once we were both safe, we heard a loud crackle of energy, and we both looked up to see Mal using the ember to fire blue flames at Audrey, who was retaliating with pink energy.

"Go, Mal!" I yelled encouragingly. "Go, Mal!"

"You got this!" Harley agreed.

"You got this, girl!" Uma added.

Mal let out a fierce roar, slowly pushing Audrey back with the ember. Then, finally, the ember won, blasting Audrey backwards and causing her to collapse on the floor.

"Yes!" I cheered as Harley whooped in celebration, and Uma embraced Harry in a tight hug.

Then, I climbed up the side of the castle, hauled myself over the top of the tower, and ran up to Celia, who immediately launched herself into my arms.

"Freddy!" she said in relief.

I just hugged her back, relieved that she was okay. Then, Mal roared again, descending down to the roof before reverting back to her human form.

"Mal!" Celia cried, running over to Mal and hugging her as well.

"Celia," Mal said softly, hugging her back in equal relief. "It's okay. I've got you."

I slowly walked over to Audrey, who was now back to normal, then crouched by her side and whispered, "Audrey?" When she didn't respond, I looked at Mal and said, "Mal, she's not waking up."

Mal came over to me, also saying Audrey's name and pressing her fingers on the girl's temple. Then, Mal looked up at me with a face full of dread.

"Oh, no," I said quietly, realizing what had happened.

As we both looked at each other, Hades' words to Mal rang in our ears.