Time For a Change Part 6

On the six day since coming back to college, Rose has been awake again all night

She waits for her alarm to go off and when it does she turns it off.

She tries to sit up but finds it difficult to move her body, it aches all over.  When she finally manages to sit up properly she puts her legs over the side of the bed, as she breathes heavily, giving herself a couple of minutes before she attempts to stand up.

It's a struggle, and she puts all her weight on her arms but she finally is able to stand. She walks slowly to the bathroom door, struggling to open it as she walks inside.

Looking into the mirror her skin is blotchy and her eyes are bloodshot.  She goes to grab her concealer but it slips out of her hands and smashes on the floor making a horrible mess.

She looks towards her toothbrush, grabbing it and some toothpaste as she brushes her teeth. Her teeth start to bleed profusely, but she continues to brush them with tears in her eyes.

When she's finished she spits the blood into the sink, looking at it, as she turns the tap water on and it goes down.  She looks down at her bite mark that is now starting to change and cover her leg.  She stumbles out of the bathroom, holding the side of the door frame to keep her upright.

The virus starts to infect her whole body, covering her in unsightly veins.  She tries to put her skirt on but struggles to pull it up, her arms shaking.

When she finally gets it up to her hips, her eyes start to gloss over, she is becoming something else as she rips open the door and heads to the hallway, ready for her first meal.