Chapter-1- The Beginning Of The Ending

"... -Let's go to the bedroom maybe we'll find a getaway there...

*In the bedroom*

-You are now all surrounded but I will pick one person of you to live with me in the hell!! HAHA! And I decided to take this lovely little girl..NOWWW....
-NO NO NO please I don't want to die like that..No!!! Don't enter me into the cursed cabinet ! I wan...."

Jessica: AHHHHHH!!!!! OMG I'll never watch a horror movie alone.

After her dad, Sean, went out, Jessica, a 15 years old teenager, decided to pass time by watching a movie on her laptop.. It was 10:30 PM in a stormy and cruel night...

Author's Note:
Jessica grew up happily with her parents. But one day their house burned. Sean and his daughter were out of the home but unfortunately, Jessica's mom, Nancy, was in home and died alone..
So she is an orphan daughter.
And her father is a drunkard who stays outside the house.

While she was removing the CD at 12:00 AM , the electricity cut out and her laptop stopped working..

The dark and cold night began at MIDNIGHT....

She was scared, doesn't know what to do in this situation. She was alone in this house without her dad, in addition to, her phone wasn't near her : she remembered that she forgot it in her dad's car.So she didn't have anything to light up around her.

But suddenly, she heard a weird sound. It was like the sound of quick footsteps on the banister. Her heartbeats accelerated. Now the stage of real horror has begun.

Jessica's POV:
I'm going to get out of this. These things only happens in movies... This is a fantasy-making but rather the making of my imagination. You're a strong and brave girl Jessica, don't let the monsters of your nightmares become real.