XII

I restrained from his touch as much as I could.
I saw him lift his arm and I immediately thought he was going to hit me. My only instinct was to flinch.

He didn't hit me at all but instead he yelled.

"I told you you're going to love me either way you bitch!" He yelled, obviously furious.

I was still in shock as I had yet not moved from where I stood even after he stormed out and slammed the door.

Although he didn't hit me his presence was enough to scare me. Although my expression didn't really show my fear. I began to wonder how long I'll stay at this shitty place that now scared me. I wanted to know the day or time. Yes, there wasn't a window or clock. I barely had light which were from a few candles, aside a bed, drawer and a bathroom. Nothing more nothing less.

He managed to find my clothing size along with my undergarments. That is fucking creepy, I know.

Time has gone by, not the hours or minutes or even days that I know of had passed. I begun to wonder if they'd even looked for me- that's so stupid of me to say, of course they are my sisters and we aren't the same without each other. Missing them has gone to the max and I cried almost every night, as if that was to magically bring me back home. I had started to get very bored and started singing quietly to myself, not knowing he had came in.

"You have such a beautiful voice darling. When we get married I'll have you sing to the kids." He chuckled and made his way towards me.

Remembering the events recalled the other time, I backed away from his touch and made my way towards the wall, making sure not a corner though, cause you know what happens when you're cornered. Face immediately dropping into an instant frown was enough to tell me that he wasn't happy with my attempted move. He grabbed my wrist and moved his face closer to mine. I hate to say it, but he is a handsome young man. But his soul didn't match his face, beautiful. He was a psychopath.

"My Love, no matter what you do, as much as you try to get away from me you will love me back." He harshly let go of my wrist and moved away from me before heading out the door.

Not even a few seconds later I heard sirens in the distance surrounding the house. Feelings of hope were very high, hope to escape or be rescued. I frantically moved to open the door but it was locked, I tried to kick the door down but it opened before I got the chance to kick it.

"Say one word or make a sound and I won't hesitate to slit your throat." He pressured a knife to my throat before he took me downstairs to the basement and made his way upstairs. I heard the police questioning him. I didn't care at the moment as I knew that I was going to be set free if I had made signs.

I paced around the room, face palming as I thought of a way to let them know I was here, not a few seconds passed and I yelled for help. I kept telling until my throat started to dry up. Footsteps came down the basement stairs, my first thought was that he managed to kill the police and was on his way to kill me.

"Lee Y/n?!"

My head perked up when I heard a firm voice call out my name.

"Yes? Please help me." I begged. I heard footsteps coming down, hopes were high thinking that the voice whom called my name was the police. Instead.. he came down, bloody handcuffs in his hand as he smirked at me.

"Love, didn't I tell you to keep quiet?"

He strokes my cheek and wraps his arm around my waist. All I could do was stare at the handcuffs which had blood on them. Not a single sound nor word came out of my mouth, instead tears from fear were coming down my cheeks and it upset him.

"Answer me!" He slammed the gun down on the floor.

"I- I'm sorry. I promise I'll behave next time. Please don't hurt me, darling." Wtf was that y/n, fucking gross. Hey, just go along with it y/n..

His eyes widened as he stepped up, walking closer to me. A small smile started to form on his face and he had asked me to call him that again. I was trying my best to keep up the act so I could soften him up. I put an innocent look in my face and as much love in it as I can fake too.

  "I think I love you." I barely whispered to him.

There wasn't an immediate response to my words so I slowly looked up, only to be met with his eyes which had immensely softened and darkened at the same time. This wasn't a good look and I feared for that look.

"Love, how do I know this isn't fake?" He tilt  his head curiously.

I really wanted to cry and wither away from him and not have to do what I did next. I cringed and mentally gagged.

I moved my face closer to his and placed a tender kiss on his soft lips. His eyes slightly widened but he soon recovered and stared at me for a long time. Before he moved closer again. I almost immediately moved my head but I remembered my indication to make him soft before I break out. So I stayed still and let his lips reach mine.

"You're so beautiful my love" he slowly pulled away. I looked up and saw a whole different person from what I usually saw.

He didn't look like a psychopath, but a handsome young man who had no bad intentions. That soon faded away when the door to the basement burst open.

"SPS! Keep your hands up to where I can see them!" A man demanded to the man crouching in front of me.

He slowly turned around and smirked.

(*| sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ|*)

...before shooting the police men in front of me. The sounds of the shots were enough to make me bawl in fear.

"They can't take the love of my life from me, you see that? That's what'll happen if they do." He growled his statement before cocking his gun again and heading upstairs.

A few seconds pass and then someone shouts,

"Y/n! Where are you?! It's us Jis-"

A gunshot was heard and then silence.

I screamed and tried getting up but was chained down, after many failed attempts I just sat there with no more energy to try.

Footsteps were heard outside the door, before it opened, revealing...

|***|***|***|***|***|***|

Hey girlies,

I know it's been a long ass time and y'all don't wanna hear much "excuses" loll.
To sayyy, I've had this in my draft for a while now but I've been too distracted to continue but hey, I finally did.

But anyway, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a New Years! 🎉

And don't forget, YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL!! 🦋
- yaniii