XI

My consciousness was back. It turns out everything wasn't a dream as much as I wanted it to be. My only wish was for someone to find me.

As unusual as it was. I was kidnapped. I only wanted to make people happy and make music, was that too hard to ask for? I'm Lee Y/n an, ordinary kpop idol.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary for the rest of the members.

Well at least not until it became noon.

"y/n isn't up yet?" Rosé questioned.

"Yeah this is unusual but she probably needs rest, she did receive a lot of criticism last night." Jisoo responded. All hoping she'll get better soon.

"Should I maybe check up on her? We're the closest" Jennie asked.

They nodded and as Jennie was about to open the door, it automatically slightly opened. She became confused. Curiously she opened the door and only to be met with messy duvets, not a single sign of y/n. Thinking she went out early she sighed and closed the door.

"She must've gone out early, her room is empty" Jennie plopped down on the couch grabbing her phone.

"Oh, we should let her be and maybe text her in a hour" Lisa suggested. Her tone slightly concerning. None paying attention.

An hour has passed but before they could pull out their phones and text y/n their doorbell rang.

"Who must it be?"

One of the girls opened the door, not to be met with a face but instead an envelope. She picked it up and turned to head inside.

Once she returned to the rest of the curious members they decided to open it together. One of the most unexpected to be revealed.

Blood.
Real blood.

Fear immediately consumed them but still wanted to open it. Only to have a blank piece of paper, only a sentence at the bottom that scared them.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑛𝑎𝑒.

𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘?

Sincerely, jkn

Blood has been smudged on the letter, fearing for their maknae. The worst scenario coming to mind. They took her. They took their y/n.

As much as they wanted to call and tell the police about this mystery letter with blood, they couldn't. A missing person report was to not to be done after the person has been missing for more than 48 hours. Screw the law. They went to the police station.

"How May we help you?"

"They took her, they took Lee Y/n."

They sobbed as they tried to speak properly.

"Sorry ma'am, who took Lee y/n."

Jisoo decided to speak up instead.

"We got a strange letter this morning and we're sure they kidnapped our maknae. We need to find her."

They look all looked at the police, eyes hopeful.

"How long has she been missing?"

"We haven't seen her since this morning."

They policeman sighed.

"They must've just been out for the day, this person hasn't been missing for a maximum of 48 hours. I'm sorry but you can't just report a missing person case just because they're gone for a few hours."

Anger immediately took over as the asshole you call the policeman stared, uninterested at the girls. Not caring.

Lisa shoved the paper with blood on his desk.

"There's your proof, they fuc- freaking took her. This person with the initials jkn took her. It has real blood on it!" She angrily wiped her tears and sniffed.

He slowly took it. As if he snapped out of his asshole self earlier he told them to take a seat as he called for others.

~+~+~+~

Hours, seemed like days since I was taken and held in this stinky room.

As much as I wanted to scream and shout fro help I couldn't. My mouth was taped shut.

I stuck my tongue out, hoping to move the tape around until it got loose but unfortunately it hardly bulged. My hands, they were cuffed together and my feet were chained.

Who would've thought that I was the one to be kidnapped? I wanted to go home. My tears fell as I realized what might just happen. Was I going to die? Is anyone coming for me? Before I could get to finish those thoughts the door slowly opened.

A man I'm assuming wore a long trench coat and a black cap came in.

"At least you're awake gorgeous." He slowly stroke my face. I flinched and wanted to cry but I kept a black face.

I couldn't answer but he seemed to read my thoughts as he ripped the tape off. I scrunched my face due to the burning sensation.

"What is it that you want. Money? If you want money I'll give it to you. Just please me go."

He's a sick psychopath. As he said these next sentences I froze.

"I don't want money darling, I want you. We're going to get married and have such a beautiful family. Even if you don't want it. It always been my dream to marry and have kids with you Lee Y/n."

I shook but still spoke up.

"Are you a fan of us? Are you a Blink?"

He nodded really fast.

Wrong move y/n. He then proceeded to keep talking while all I could do was shake in fear and disgust.

"I love when you run you fingers through your hair right before you get in the shower. Oh- did I mention you sound so lovely when you sing in the shower. You should sing for me in the future darling."

He circled around me as he played with my hair and not long after that he began to stroke his finger on my face.

I sat there shocked and scared as he knew these things. Before I know it, tears started to spill and I started to softly sob.

He stopped and looked at me.

"Don't cry my love, I don't like seeing you cry"

"You're a psychopath!"

He suddenly stopped stroking my cheek and then stood up tall. I expected him to slap me or something but he instead smiles continues wiping my tears.

"You'll soon learn to love me. Even if that means I have to do it the hard way."

Hard way? What is the hard way?

Please, help me.
~+~+~+

HEY GIRLIES.

IT'S BEEN A WHILE BUT YOU ALL PROBABLY KNOW SCHOOL STARTED ALREADY BUT I WON'T BE UPDATING REGULARLY AS I USED TO.

My school has dorms and I'll be staying there and I'll be pretty busy as I'll be playing basketball and going to basketball practices. My study hall after school is from four to five which then I'll be doing other stuff after that.

But Anyway Hope you all had a great day

And don't forget, You're all beautiful and worth it! Love y'all.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. don't be a silent reader lol. But if there are any grammatical mistakes or errors don't be afraid to dm me.

✌🏼💗