IV

Today was the day. The day I show everyone how good I am on stage.
Our performance was after TWICE's new hit YES OR YES.

I was really nervous to say, thinking about how the Blinks would react, would they hate me or love me like how they love my unnies? I had a feeling I would get a lot of hate. Would they accept me? I got to do my best.

I could feel it. The nausea slowly creeping up due to my nerves. Oh shit, I'm gonna throw up, oh god.! Y/n hold it in! It's just them dumb nerves toughen up and give them your all! I had a mini argument with myself as I heard the song end.

We had just been introduced by the MC and now it's our turn to perform. The lights dimmed as we got into position. I could feel all eyes watching as the first beat of the song had begun as we began moving, nerves slowly creeping away as I started to dance.

As Lisa started rapping I felt like I was doing something wrong in the choreography,I began to slightly panic but kept my cool. Turn, left step, make sure to go in the right position, make some room for Lisa. Steps coming in mind as it continued. Before you know it it was my verse. The rapping was really fast, I was tired but still killed it. Joy stuck when I perfected my part.

  Our performance was over so we walked back to our seats, not forgetting to bow at the other groups. I saw my sister and smiled at her. She seemed proud which made me happy. Bts and the other groups bowed at us. Some  formally bowed, as if they admired or looked up to me. yess! This made me hella happy.

  "You did good squishy" Rosé whispered in my ear. I made sure to smile wide for her.

Awarding was finished and to say I was dead tired, made sure not to show it though, it might've seemed rude if i did.

We got back to the hotels and fast walked to my shared room. Dropped dead onto the bed, immediately getting back up once I remembered I forgot to take off my makeup and do my skincare routine. Being a K-Pop idol you needed to look perfect, no pimples or pores none of that. Like china doll smooth. It was frustrating really. I mean it happens, I'm only a teenager who's still developing into a woman. Hopefully I don't get hate for it.

Morning came, we got ready and headed downstairs for a big breakfast. I mean we deserve it, after all that hard work it paid off really well because it earned us an award.

"Wah, you should try this" Lisa says shoving some food in my mouth. " oh 'nam'Jesus this is good" I say in shock. "I want some" Jisoo had her mouth open already. *lmao this sounds funny** Lisa fed her some food. Jennie had gone for seconds, along with Rosé. We should thank the cooks for this amazing meal.

Today wasn't as busy, as for me I had to go to JYP for some judging thingy. Along with TWICE's Leader Jihyo.
I got there the exact time Jihyo did too, I greeted her and headed inside with her.
We got to the room they told us to go in.
As soon as we headed in. I saw YG hyunsuk along with JYP. I had recognized a pre debut from YG and I didn't recognize the other group. I'm assuming they were a pre debut group from JYP too.

  "Hello Y/n, Jihyo" both entertaining ceos greeted us. "Hello" We said back "so today I called both leaders of YG and JYP girl groups because, we wanted to give us your opinions on them" JYP said "oh, why not boy groups though" I slightly smiled. "Our girl groups are special" he said. I didn't understand though, he could've had the boy groups' leader judge.

   The group that I didn't recognize introduced themselves as 'Stray Kids' they seem cool, I wonder how talented these boys are.

  They YG started first with a vocal battle until then I didn't know they were this talented. I started to slightly tap my finger to the beat of the song. Once they were finished we gave our opinions out and what they did good. Stray Kids were next, their vocals shocked me. They sung our song As If It's Your Last. It was cute tbh. They changed some of it up which was really nice. These guys were good.

  The dance battle came next. Which I was quite excited for. Dancing was really my thing so obviously it did excite me. They used American hip hop songs which was surprisingly suited for both groups. I was shocked for both of the groups dance moves, they were really good especially the gun part in stray kids. YG was damn amazing too. Same as the last time we complimented them both. They were amazing. At the end Stray Kids started to dance to Ddu-du-ddu-du which made me flushed and laugh at the same time. I joined along with them.

  =•==•==•==•======

I have no idea what to write. Sorry if the grammar was bad, I'm currently writing this at 00:06 am with my eyes half closed. Good night guys

SOME PARTS OF THE BOOK MAY SOUND STUPID TOO SO COMMENT SOME THINGS THAT DO AND I MAY BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT!! SEE YA LATER
*see ya later boy, see ya*
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ