Ꭻust a ℒittle ℋeads Up :) *a/n*

DISCLAIMER 🚫: if you don't want to hear me rant I suggest you to stop reading .

Hey it's me, the author. And before I get started yes that is me in the photo up top. Just don't criticize me for being ugly okay? 😑 it's the only decent picture I have of myself.

But anyway I just thought I should let you all know that I might delete the book or just put it on hold. I hope you all will you'll all understand.

I've been feeling a bit down lately mostly caused by my parents. I guessed they found out I wrote books and they weren't so fond of it. I didn't care about what they said until they then again discovered I read books of kpop. Maybe to them it was weird as fuck or disgusting that I read imaginary scenarios with kpop idols.
My 'friends' also found out about it and their reactions were the same as my parents. I was a bit offended but didn't say anything because my friends don't like kpop at all or they either call it gay. It's funny all my 'friends' that were girls kinda hated kpop and all my friends that were boys kind of liked it.

And do you all have those parents where they just get mad at you for nothing? Cause I do Lmaoo. I had a softball game today and I was nervous as Fuck because I'm going to be a freshman but I played with grown ups where we're in their late 20s xD. But I freaking played like poopoo. Couldn't hit not catch anything so I'm pissed right now driving home. My mom got extremely mad at me. Like freaking yelled at me in public.

Also I slightly injured my finger. I can't type that much, as I'm currently in pain writing this.

It's weird because I'm usually the most happiest person in like my whole family and I laugh a lot but lately I haven't been feeling it. I guess I've been holding all my shit in lately that I had bursted our crying in my room. Nobody have a shit and thought I cried for attention. Like bitch- WTf. Even my little bro doesn't like me haha. I think he thinks it's okay to call me the ugly and worst sister. I've done a lot for him too.

It's also a depressing month. As mostly all my relatives unexpectedly passed away in this month. I know I should let them rest in piece and be happy whenever I think of them but they meant so much to me.

I hope none of this bothered y'alls day.
Have a gOoD OnE.

And I'm ouT AhHa.
And don't forget to vote my story girlies. Or guyies. Is that even a word.?? If not I'll make it.

Ok Baiii. And don't forget you're beautiful ♥️.