I pant as I fall on the floor due to all this dancing. Being a leader meant keeping everything how it's supposed to be. Perfect. Performance , makeup and clothing don't matter, they all needed to be perfect. That's my job, I'm also that type of person who puts perfection in front of everything.

I felt as if I wasn't the best dancer or the best looking, I'm very insecure with myself. Well, compared to my sister I am, she's really pretty- scratch that, she's DrOP dEAD gorgeous, I'm a.. potato who sings and dances.?..

That's why I train very hard, when I mean very I mean very, to get my own image, not just as IU's sister but as 'The LeJINdary Lee Y/n' who is very talented and beautiful.. Lee Y/N
but anyways..

As I finished my practicing I went to go shower and change, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Before I even asked who was in the phone I was then answered with "Oh Hello Y/n, How are you and the girls. This is YG so you won't freak out."
"Oh Hello, Is there anything you need?" I answered hoping I didn't sound too straightforward. "Ah yes, pack your things, I've been thinking you and girls did so much work, with that being comebacks and promotion, I wanted you girls to have a little vacation" I could practically imagine his little smile over the phone. "Woah, Omg really, that's great! Thank you for this, I hope to make this trip memorable." I couldn't contain my excitement. "You girls deserve it, Well take care, tell the girls I said Hi, okay" he said. "I will indeed, Bye~" with that I hung up and immediately ran to the girls who were playing some board games.

"Guess what?!" I said trying to contain a big smile. "What is it?" All of them said at once. "We're going on a little vacation, yg said we deserved it" out of excitement I jumped on Lisa. "Wah, that great" Jisoo said.

~~

We decided to head to Hawaii, it's really beautiful from the photos that I have seen, oh and it's going to be hella hot, so gotta be prepared.

Did I mention that this vacation was going to be aired. So I'm currently vloging the airplane ride atm. The ocean looks so pretty! The flight was close to ending, which meant the plane was landing so I quit the filming there. Right as we got off the plane the heat hit quick.

Our first destination. The hotel we're staying in. Omo it's so cute and simple.
My unnies have already brought their luggage in. Roommate picking was hard, Maknae like or Unnie line?

Sometime later we finished unpacking, by we I mean Jisoo and Jennie unnie, in the end I chose them, I felt as if we don't bond as much as I do with Rosé and Lisa. Well we all get along but I'm more close to maknae line than I am to unnie line.

Dinner went by fast as we were playing karaoke, we just finished a song from TWICE called Likey. Is it weird I haven't heard any of their songs, I read the lyrics, they are a Girl group who is apparently really famous and talented *yall should stan TWICE😚*

We ran out of energy to sing or mess around anymore so I just collapsed on the couch followed by Jennie which resulted in us having a dog pile, time was going by fast, as they say when you're having fun time flies. These little moments like these are meant to be cherished and remembered the most. ❤️

(╹◡╹)♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologize for not updating in 761 years.
I completely forgot about this book.. AND YES IK IM A BAD AUTHOR. anyways how's spring break? I'm on spring break, yours probably ended or either not started yet. But anywho hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

I'm pretty sure this chapter made no sense.. 🙂
————————————————|
STREAM MIROH BY STRAY KIDS! ASAP!! BYE LoVE U! Tell your Mom, DaD, LitTLE sIStEr, BiG BRoThEr, SoME NeIGHboRs, YoUr bUs DriVeR, Your tEacHers TELL- okay I should stop, but you get the idea? Stream. It. Now .... Bai LovE Yanix ✌︎|——————-
——————————-|