VI

Tomorrow will be the day, the day the girls and I will go to Hawaii, I'm beyond excited. I've been feeling this way for a while now. That indescribable feeling in your stomach where you can't sleep. I was also afraid. Afraid because I wasn't so fond of planes. I travel a lot but I still tend to get scared during my flights. It makes me want to vomit..

"Y/n~" Lisa sings as you hear her loud thumps created by her running down the hall.

"Yeah?" I reply back in english.

"Have you finished packing, Oh my gawd I'm so exited!" Her voice raised a pitch higher of happiness.

After our little encounter. I was done packing, packing a few bikinis, cause you know there might be some cute guys in Hawa- gosh y/n stop, your vacation with the girls matter more than stupid b o y s ..
Even if I get back to Korea I won't have time to date. Hehe. What I meant to say was bikinis that don't make you look like a hoe too much, you know what I'm saying.
•~ts~•
My unnies and I bought a new home. It's was gorgeous especially the kitchen. The kitchen has to be my favorite. Well anyway, I had to go meet my sister for some choreo..?

It only took a few minutes to walk to the venue where her performance was going to be held. Few of her fans were already standing, looking for a gorgeous talented woman. Fortunately they noticed me as I was entering. "Y/n-ah, you're good at dancing.. you're pretty" a few compliments went around. I thanked them and started to walk by as I stopped. "yah! why are you even jieun's sister?! You're not even pretty or good at anything! you're just petty and stuck up. You're nowhere near jiuen's beauty and talent!" a girl who was actually quite pretty yelled which caused the girls around us to gasp in shock. "Excuse me?" I said in a calm tone, I started to walk up to her "Did I ask for your opinion?"

I guess I imitated the girl as they started to back away like a coward.

"no. But stop trying to act pretty, your voice is ugly and you're face us ugly too. You're also a bitch"

I began to get triggered. lol

"Are you a idol? No, I don't think so. So excuse me if dancing on stage for a long period makes me voice ugly, And as if I'm not pretty think twice, I was already pretty as soon I was born, you talking to people like this makes you ugly, it makes your personality ugly. So don't think that you're brave just by telling people these things because inside you're scared what they'll say, if you wanted attention in the first place, you got it. Have a nice day!"

i then continued waking inside the venue as I left the girl speechless, close to crying. I felt a bit bad for making her cry. If this gets on the internet I hope they understand that I was defending myself and my fellow idols who've been told stuff like this before. I'm not that type to let these kind of things slide.
~~~
When Jiuen saw me she ran and hugged me as if it were the first time meeting her.  "Yah! What too you so long baby sis!"
"uh, I lost track of time.."
"Let's get to work, I've been having trouble creating a choreography for my new song."

As we mainly focused on her backup dancers first we then came up with a choreography that looked like this
⬇️⬇️

After everything was finished I returned back to our house to not only realize it was 7 pm but I also forgot to buy groceries for dinner. "Oh Fuck" i mentally scolded myself for scolding. No one was around so thank the lord.

I got the food and headed home.

As we were finished eating, I asked all of the girls if they were already packed and ready for tomorrow and if they needed to get some stuff so they can take with them on the plane. We were all set for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New update! it's been a long time
If the book is bad, just tell me.
No hard feelings taken 😂

I need freaking ideas man!

Btw this is their house
⬇️⬇️
Sorry if you don't like it. But I like these kind of houses
Bye❣️❣️

 But I like these kind of housesBye❣️❣️