IX

SO PLEASE DONT BASH AT ME FOR IT BEING SOO BAD!!

I WAS FEELING A BIT BETTER SO I DECIDED TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER !

UNEDITED AND NOT REVISED YET!!!

_____________________________________________________

It's been a few days since y/n had regained consciousness, still a bit weak she was unable to perform for a good month.

"Mom, I'm going to be fine" My mom has been nagging that she'd stay with me for a week. "Love, you need someone to take care of you"

"But..I have my girls" i added "and plus if you're not at your company, it's going to get messy and unorganized and you wouldn't want that, would you?" Trying to convince her to go back to London and continue her business company of insurance.

I guess that sentence caught her in her thoughts as she sighed. "I.. just wanted to take care of my baby" she saddened her face, obviously joking around and pinched my cheeks. I groaned slapping her hands away. But I secretly missed when she would do this to me, when I still had chubby cheeks.

"Well I guess you're right" she sighs, grabbing her suit case. "Well I hope you take care of yourself and make sure to take your meds. And If you don't-"

"Okay okay I get it mom, fly safely back to London. Make sure to say hi to Sofia and Amy for me okay!"

We hugged for a bit before her lift cane to pick her up.

~+~+~+

"Ughh" I lay sprawled out on the couch bored out of my mind after finishing a Netflix series of Abyss and The Vampire Diaries.

A few seconds later I heard a running down the stairs. "Bunny where are you hurt? Are you hurt? Do we need to take you back to the hospital?" They all asked questions.

"Ohh no, I'm just bored." I groaned. "Ohh okay, we got so scared that's something bad happened to you." Jisoo and Rosé synchronize.

"Can we go somewhere, outside?" I mostly implied the outside part.

"Uh no, the doctor told you to rest a lot remember?" Lisa cut in. "I was discharged a days ago, Please?" I begged.

"I suppose not." Jennie said. "Yay-"

"-But we all have to be careful, okay?" They all said.

~+~+~+

We arrived at the park a little far away, probably due to privacy. I mean not a single blink had came to us yet, I'm surprised.

"We're going to get ice cream, do you both want to come?" Lisa and Rosé were already making their way to the ice cream truck.

"Of course, duhh" Jennie said. Walking with them leaving me and Jisoo on the picnic blanket. "I'm going to the restroom real quick, be right back" Jisoo then made her way to the restroom leaving me to sit on the blanket.

"Should I call Jiuen?" I thought. "She's probably busy" I sighed, already missing my older sister.

It had been slightly breezy but the weather was still nice and cool. I took the time to admire the beautiful scenery in front of me. Beautiful Japanese wisterias here and there along with Purple Tulips. Flower petals falling from the trees making it even more beautiful that it was.

A few footsteps stopped my thoughts of admiration and as I immediately went to the day of award rehearsals. Going into slight panic when I didn't see any of the girls. I was paranoid. Black coats and no faces shown coming back into my mind.. and the guns. Holy dang please not let it be any of those people.