You dropped to the floor in exhaustion after practicing for hours. You've been getting ready for your solo debut. You turn your head as YG's assistant opened the door and had said he asked for you. After a bow and a thank you, you decided to get ready and fix yourself up not wanting to look like a dying pig. Well not much considering the fact that I'm pretty good-looking. As well, obviously I was IU's little sister. Yes my name is Lee Y/N I'm 3 years younger than her. No one really notices me or bothers to talk to me. Boys at my old school only got close to me just to get to her. Eh, But I'm used to now. I was always known as IU's sister not Lee Y/N.

You were nervous. There was no denying the fact that something could go wrong during this 'meeting'  You knocked on his door only to get a reply of  "Come in!"  "Hello Y/N please take a seat" he then gestured to the empty seat I front of him. He coughed and then asked "Do you know why I asked you to come here?"
"Uh..no I didn't-don't, I'm sorry" wow great going Y/N stuttering in front of your boss *idk what to call him lmao**
He just laughed at me and said I didn't need to apologize. "So, you know BLACKPINK? Well I've decided that you trained so hard. But I think you will look better if you'd come join with them." I just stared at him in shock. "Sorry. Can you repeat that again" I asked still shocked.

"I'm asking you if you'd want to join BLACKPINK ." He stared at you which made you even more nervous than you can get. "I'm sorry but can you give me some time to think, this was so sudden" you ramble as you massage your temples. "Oh I'm sorry to pressure you Y/N but I'll give you 3 days to think about it okay?" I responded immediately "Alright" I was then dismissed from the office.

Omg 3 days. That's not even enough time to think... I think. But I've trained so hard for my solo debut.. but they're Blackpink though.. omg Y/N decide! I thought as I walked back to my dorm. "Eh I'll just go shopping" I muttered. I was walking around for a while until I saw 'them' yep you guessed it Blackpink. I wanted to say hi but me being my shy ass self didn't have the guts to. I was then turning back around when I heard "Y/N?" I knew it was them so I turned around 'trying' not to be shy. "Omg hey girls! How are you doing? What brings you here?" I asked so fast which caused them to giggle "Oh we got bored in the dorm so we came shopping. Wanna join us?" Jisoo said
Aww I wanna go but what if people see me with them, are they gonna assume things? Will I get nervous omg what if I stutter?! I thought to myself "Sure"
"Yay!" They squealed. I just laughed and rubbed the back of my neck hoping the didn't notice how nervous I was.

——time skip——

"Aw thank you for inviting me guys I had fun" I say "oh anytime Y/N you're really funny" Lisa said "We should hangout again sometime" Rosé smiled "Jennie?" Jisoo nudged her "oh yesss" she came back from her own little world and we just laughed at her. "Well, see you girls" I waved at them and returned to my dorm.
Omg what a day.! I sighed and fell on my bed. I couldn't fall asleep so I played games on my phone for a while. I was scrolling through Twitter and saw my boyfr- now ex with some chick kissing. Out of curiosity I went to her profile and saw she was gorgeous. "You little piece of shit.! Kissing other girls while I'm gone eh. I'll show you what you're missing out on. Hoe." I laughed evilly. Well tried. I only heard a dying camel. I eventually got sleepy and turned off my phone. Thinking and dreaming ways how I should get my revenge on that hoe.

—•—•—•—•—•—————
As you know. I wrote some books like 6371 years ago but they either turned out to complete shit or we're just forgotten about. Well I hope this one is better. Bye bitches❤️
More info in the next chapter
.....if it comes out.....