RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 6: Chapter 8

Krystal POV

Krystal: Everyone ready?

Lace was finally back on her feet, and Jasper was looking at the mountains. They both nodded.

Tyche: Not yet.

We all jerked our heads to Tyche and Phoenix, who were standing next to a tall tree. I immediately pulled out my bow and drew back an arrow.

Krystal: What the hell do you want?!

Tyche: I'm only going to ask this once, do not make it difficult. Where is Timber?

Lace: You really think we'd tell you?!

Tyche growled and her hammer formed in her hands and Phoenix unsheathed her sword and dagger. I stood there with my bow pointing at Tyche, waiting for her to make a move.

Tyche: So be it.

Jasper: Wait!

Every one looked at Jasper.

Jasper: If I tell you where he is, you'll leave us alone?

Tyche: You have my word.

Krystal: Jasper! What are you doing?!

Jasper looked at me and then looked back at Tyche.

Jasper: Last we saw they were taking a train to Argus. Whether they made it or not we don't know.

Tyche smiled and both her and Phoenix put their weapons away. Then a pair of bat wings formed on both of them and they flew away. I growled and glared and Jasper.

Krystal: What the hell?! You just put Timber in danger! You just put my son in danger!

Jasper: I had to Krystal. They were gonna kill us or die trying.

Krystal: You're the one with demon powers here! You could've just blasted them away!

Jasper: No I can't.

Lace: Guys.

Krystal: What do you mean you can't?! You've done it before!

Jasper: I mean I can't! Salem was the source of all my demon powers! Without her I can't do all that I could before!

I started to get angry and I balled my fists.

Lace: Guys!

Krystal: You're going to get my son killed just like you did with Bella!!

Everyone went silent and Jasper turned away. I realized what I said and felt a few tears fall down my cheek.

Krystal: Jasper I-

Jasper: You're right...I'm a monster.

Krystal: That's not what I-

Lace: GUYS!!

We both looked at Lace, who looked like she was on the verge of tears.

Lace: Stop fighting! We have somewhere to be, and we need to get there as quickly as possible! Trust me I'm not too fond of what Jasper did either, but we need to go! And I'll go by myself if you two want to sit here and fight like idiots!

She turned around and began walking away. Me and Jasper looked at each other and silently followed her. I heard Lace whisper to herself.

Lace: Please let f/n and Timber be okay...please.

F/n POV

You: Oscar!

Timber: Oscar! Where are you?!