RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 6: Chapter 6

-KRYSTAL POV-

I smiled as Lace finally woke up. I helped her sit herself up against a tree. She grabbed her head and groaned.

Lace: W-What happened?

Krytsal: What do you remember?

Lace: I remember helping that man on the train, and then seeing a cloaked figure and-

Lace stopped and sighed.

Lace: Now I remember.

Jasper knelt down beside Lace and put her head down.

Jasper: The train is long gone. There's no catching up to it at this point. Our best option is to trail through the mountains.

Krystal: Another long walking trip. Great. But we'll have to wait until Lace is okay.

Jasper nodded and I turned back to Lace who was still holding on to her head.

-F/N POV-

You and everyone sat their in shock as Maria told her backstory and revealed who she was.

Maria: But I wasn't. I went into hiding soon after.

Timber: I can't believe it. You're the Grimm Reaper. I'd only heard about you though legends and fairy tale's. I didn't think any of it was true. 

Oscar: How exactly does a legend just disappear?

Qrow: You never used your name. Never showed your face. Lots of us just thought you were laying low. Eventually we came to accept that you were probably dead. But the stories about you. I based my weapon off of yours. I wanted to be as good as the Grimm Reaper.

Maria: Well I'm nothing but a disappointment. So you're well on your way.

Blake: How can you say that?

Maria: Child, a huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end. But after I lost my eyes, I only ever looked after myself. Even after my surgery I was too afraid to fight. Afraid someone would find me again. Finish what the others started. You should not aspire to be like me. Especially when some of you are clearly stronger already. It's comforting seeing that your generation seems up to the task of inheriting this world. I'm just sorry I didn't do more to leave it in better shape.

Ruby: Well, maybe you can do something now. Teach me to use my powers the way you did.

Maria gave Ruby a soft smile. Suddenly you heard someone's scroll buzz. You all looked at Ruby and she pulled out her scroll to show that Jaune was calling. Ruby gasped.

Ruby: It's Jaune!

Yang stopped her motorcycle.

Weiss: How?!

Ruby: Hello?!

Jaune: Ruby! Oh thank you! I've been checking my scroll for your signal ever since we made it into the city!

Ruby: The city? Wait.

Ruby held her scroll in front of her to see a path way. Everyone smiled and Yang immediately followed down the trail. You all sat in silence until Yang made it to the top of the hill and marvelled at the sight ahead of her. You all looked in shock as you saw Argus ahead of you.

Yang: Ladies and gentleman. We have arrived in Argus.

You: I guess trails do lead somewhere.

Fang barked in excitement and wagged her tail. Yang drove down to the enormous entrance and gained access. You all walked in and Yang sealed her motorcycle in a little garage and locked it with a code.