RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 6: Chapter 5

Silence filled the house as you all sat in the living room. You looked out the window and sighed.

You: It looks like the storm has eased up. We can hopefully leave tomorrow morning if we're lucky.

Timber: When I said I would stay with you guys I didn't know I was signing up for this.

Weiss: You think we planned to be stranded here?

Timber sighed. Suddenly Oscar spoke up.

Oscar: It's a diary?

Maria: The head of the household, Bartlebee. Apparently him and several other families founded this little settlement to try and live on their own. It sounds like it worked. At least for a spell.

Oscar: Grimm?

Maria: Just one of many hardships. Slowed down their farming, made everything harder. It's a shame really. He seemed like quite the ambitious fellow.

Suddenly Ruby walked in.

Ruby: Hey guys. Qrow said we should get some sleep. We're gonna head out early tomorrow.

Blake: Thank goodness.

Maria jumped out of her chair as everyone stood up.

Maria: Last thing you'll catch me doing is taking orders from a child.

Maria sat on a chair with a lamp and turned the lamp on and continued reading. Timber slept on the couch, Ruby and Yang shared a blanket on the floor, Oscar slept on the floor, Weiss slept on the floor, and you and Blake shared a blanket on the floor. You had trouble sleeping, so once everyone was asleep you slowly stood up and stretched. You walked to the door and stared out the window and sighed.

Blake: What's the matter?

You turned around and saw Blake standing behind you and you faced the window again.

You: Nothing. I just couldn't sleep.

Blake: I don't blame you. This place gives me the creeps.

She walked up to you and hugged you from behind. You grabbed her hand and intertwined your fingers with hers.

Blake: Are you worried about them?

You: Who?

Blake: Lace and your mom. Is that why you can't sleep?

You looked down.

You: Yeah.

You both stayed silent until Blake broke the silence.

Blake: Let's go lay down. We need the rest.

You nodded and you both walked into the living room and laid down next to each other. Blake snuggled up to your chest and you wrapped your arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

You: Good night kitty cat.

She didn't answer because she already fell asleep. Feeling her warmth against you quickly put you to sleep as well.

-DREAM-

You woke up in a dark room. You heard your moms voice behind you.

Krystal: F/n.

You turned around and smiled and you ran into her arms. She hugged you tightly.

You: I'm so glad you're okay.

Krystal: I am. But...

You: But what?

Krystal: Lace. She's injured. She's going to be fine but, she's unconscious right now.