RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 6: Chapter 2

-FLASHBACK-

Qrow: We have to take the relic to Atlas.

Weiss: You've got to be kidding me!

Everyone was in the house that you were staying in during your time at Mistral. You were sitting on the couch, and Timber was at the table making some adjustments on his armor. Timber sighed.

Timber: Nothing's ever easy is it?

Nora: Bright side, we get to get out of this house.

Qrow: Well trust me I'm not crazy about it either, but without the spring maiden to seal the relic back in its vault, it's our best option.

You: But the borders to Atlas are closed. General Ironwood called everyone back.

Qrow: Not every one.

Qrow pulled out his scroll which emitted a hologram.

Qrow: The city of Argus is a ways north from us and it's the main trading port between Onimon and Solituas (I know that spelling is way off) They've got the largest Atlas military base outside of the kingdom. There's no way they'd abandon it. And if we play our cards right, we could convince them to escort us straight to Ironwood.

You: You know for a drunken man, I never expected you to be this smart.

Yang: Oh you have no idea.

Blake: I mean we do have the missing heiress to the Schnee Dust Company.

Weiss gave Blake a stern look.

Weiss: Ex heiress actually.

You: True, but if there's reward money involved, I say we go for it.

Weiss scoffed and gave you an annoyed look.

Ozpin: Hopefully the first option will suffice.

You all looked and saw Oscar walk into the room.

Qrow: Glad to see you're feeling better.

Ozpin: Likewise. And while it does seem that we need time to recover, I'm afraid time is of the essence.

Blake: Right. As long as that thing is out in the open it could fall into the wrong hands.

Jaune: Speaking of, what does it do exactly?

Everyone looked at Oscar. He held the relic out in front of him, presenting it.

Ozpin: The relic of knowledge wields a powerful yet dangerous ability. You can ask it any question, and it will provide an answer. But, it does have its drawbacks. It cannot tell you something that has yet to happen. And it can only answer 3 questions every 100 years.

You: That's incredible.

Yang: Well, I guess that's not so bad. Adds a lot of pressure though.

Suddenly Nora started zooming around the room.

Nora: So lets put it to a vote! What should we ask it first l? Oh! Can we ask for more questions? CAN WE ASK FOR MORE QUESTIONS?!

Ren: They aren't wishes Nora.

Oscar slightly chuckled as everyone else stared at Nora in confusion.

Ozpin: I'm afraid you can't ask it anything at the moment. The questions were already used before I sealed it away.

Timber: At least now we know what we're working with. It would be best to guard it with our lifes.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

You and everyone else were gathering yourselves and making sure everyone as okay. You watched as Yang struggled to free her motorcycle from the snow.

Yang: Great! This is just great! We're stranded, we lost a third of our party, and we have gained a defenseless old lady!