Chapter III: DECELERATION OF WAR!!

Start from the beginning

"And that's Droy," Levy pointed to the man besides Jet.

"Oh wow, you're so cute!" Droy exclaimed.

Droy was a tall, slim young man with black hair kept in an unusual, distinctive hairstyle, with a tuft of hair on top of his head jutting upwards and then curving frontwards, being reminiscent of a plant's stem. His hair extends in a rounded form on his forehead and was cut on both sides of Droy's head in a spiraling motif. 

"And together," Levy continued.

"WE'RE THE AWESOME TEAM SHADOW GEAR!" The three of them exclaimed together.

"Oh! That's cool," Lucy replied.

"Anyway," Levy said getting close to Lucy, "I'm a horrible writer, but I love to read, do you think I could get to read your novel sometime?" She asked while resting her head on her chin.

"Well I-I didn't plan on anyone reading it," Lucy said while blushing furiously.

"What? How come? I mean what's the point of writing a book no one's gonna read?" Jet asked.

"You know some people say that 'Being a writer is showing your butt to the world'," Droy pitched in.

(A/N: -_- No, thank you, I don't want anyone seeing my butt.)

Lucy blushed while covering her butt.

"You don't have to be embarrassed," Levy chimed in while giggling, "Come on Lucy! Please show it to me!" She asked putting her hands in a praying manner. "And I'm not talking about your butt so don't get weird," she continued while sweatdropping.

"They boys might wanna see it tho~" Levy flirted while smirking.

"But I'm not exactly finished with it yet," Lucy muttered while blushing.

"Alright! So when you are done, I wanna be the first one to read it!" Levy exclaimed.

"S-Sure," Lucy replied while blushing.

"Yay! I can't wait!!" Levy exclaimed.

~Flashback Ends~

"What they've done is unforgivable," Lucy muttered with tears in her eyes, "They're gonna pay," she continued.

~Meanwhile in Oak Town~

Oak Town, in the northeast region of the Fiore Kingdom. In the center of this historic castle town stands a branch of the Phantom Lord wizard guild.

"This is good! Those Fairy Asses got whooped good!" said one of the members of the Phantom Lord.

"Gajeel gave three of 'em a real thrashing, too!" said another member.

The guild was in a celebratory mood. Drinks and cheers going around, as everyone was laughing in joy at their victory.

"Awww, we can't let him have all the fun," said one of the members, that was walking with two other members

"Yeah! We need to try picking a couple of Fairy wins ourselves, Heheheheh" said the man beside him.

BOOM

The front gate of guildhall exploded, and the three members were launched back.

The guild was now in full alert, as the waited for the smoke to settle down.

The smoke revealed Nashi with her hands on fire, while the rest of the Fairy Tail guild was standing beside them.

"FAIRY TAIL HAS COME CALLING!" Makarov exclaimed while standing in front of the rest of the guild members.

----

A/N: Okay, yes, I know 4 months since the last update. That's way too long. I'm sorry, gonna be honest I became lazy and started procrastinating. And no that does not mean I'm giving up or anything, I'll try to beat this laziness in any way possible.

I'll try to get the next update ASAP. I'm trying to figure out whether to reveal one of your powers next chapter or not. Trying to aim for Sunday.

I didn't put the flashback to increase the length of the chapter as some of you may think. I have planned for a much longer chapter, probably around the 3000-word range.

Anyways, peace!

Hope you liked the chapter! Please do vote as it tells me you're enjoying the story so far!

~TheWidowMaker