Chapter VII: 15 Minutes!

WARNING: Serious Cringe, later on, even I shuddered at the lines. Changing the script hurts, and I have to make do with my imagination which isn't always top-notch. So bear with me, thanks. <3

Previously on the Time of Man 

Makarov stepped forward to use his Giant Magic. However, as soon as he did, he fell to the ground.

"MASTER!" Nashi screamed as she saw Makarov fall to the ground.

Everyone turned to see Makarov on the ground, his skin was slightly green.

Erza looked at Makarov in shock, as she saw her master on the ground unable to move.

"RUN! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!" Erza cried out.

~Present Time~

"Elfman, take Master downstairs!" Y/N cried out, as he tried to restore Makarov's magic.

"Erza!" Mira exclaimed.

"Don't be stupid!" Macao yelled, watching Erza run towards the cannon.

"Right!" Elfman said, as he quickly picked up Makarov and rushed to the basement.

"She requiped!" Cana exclaimed.

"What're you doing?!" Loke asked.

"Protecting the guild!" Erza cried out.

Y/N stood up and turned to see Erza standing in the path of the cannon.

His eyes were wide open, Erza was in a different armor. 

The armor consists of a singular, blue chest plate with a lighter blue belt-like contraption around the waist. Three spikes line the top of the chest plate which gives way to a white neck brace split in the center to allow room for her chin. The shoulders are sectioned with a large spike dividing each section, the middle spike being the largest of the three. The gauntlets have only a few sections. Attaching to the elbows are two large white shields which give the armor its defensive power. 

A blue jewel lines the back of the hand. Attached to the bottom of the chest plate is a two-layer metallic skirt with small spikes hanging on the ends of each layer. A larger spike hangs inward on the bottom layer. Her legs are covered in a sectioned armor to match the rest of the armor with a pair of greaves starting at the knees. The greaves bear a blue design shaped like the large spike that hangs off the skirt. Several curving spikes attach just below the knee of the greaves. She wears a large spiked headdress atop her head with a reflective piece in the middle.

This was her Adamantine Armor, the armor made for the ultimate defense.

"Is she trying to block the cannon shot?!" Bisca asked in shock.

"But there's no way her armor is gonna hold up against a blast that strong!" Alzack retorted.