Chapter II: Not Again...

Previously on Time of Man

"What's the big deal?" Lucy said Aquarius was floating in the air as she was on the beach due to her magic. Happy was face-first into the sand. "You think you could've tried not to sweep me up with the ship?" Lucy said in an annoyed tone.

Aquarius looked at her without a care in the world, "Oh, that was an accident. I didn't mean to get the ship," Aquarius said nonchalantly.

"Wait! That means you were aiming for ME?!" Lucy screamed.

Aquarius turned to look to her right at the boat, "Don't call me for a while. I'm going on a week-long-" Aquarius's eyes widened when they landed on a figure on the boat. "I-I-Is that Y/N?" She asked, stuttering.

"Wait, how do you know him?" Lucy asked.

"How do I know him?! How can I not know my one true lover?!" Aquarius yelled at Lucy. Lucy was shocked as she saw tears forming in Aquarius's eyes, looking at the figure standing next to the boat.

'WHAT?!' She screamed inside her mind. 'Isn't Scorpio her boyfriend?! What's going on?!' Lucy called inside her mind.

Present Time

~Third Person POV~

"Y/N!" said a female voice.

'Wait, that's not Nashi or Lucy,' Y/N thought as he turned around. Suddenly he felt someone push him to the ground.

"Ugh, what's the big deal?" Y/N groaned as he rubbed his head, pressing his hand against the floor. He felt a weight on his chest.

He looked down at his chest to see a woman with light blue hair on top of him, was hugging him. He could not see her face with her arms around his waist. As she looked up, he saw a beautiful woman with light blue eyes and a silver headband with a tiny purple crystal under it. She was wearing light blue crystal earrings.

He blushed as he looked down to see her wearing only a strapless bra.

She was beautiful and hot. 

He quickly looked away, flustered. 

Aquarius giggled, 'Just like my Y/N still flustered when he sees me like this,' she thought as she looked at her lover, that had disappeared long ago.

'He looks like he did all those years ago,' She thought, smiling.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Y/N asked. Aquarius was shocked, and her eyes were wide open.

"You don't remember me, my love?" Aquarius asked, tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know you, at least I think I don't. I wouldn't forget such a pretty face; I don't remember much of my past. I only know how to use my magic," Y/N said apologetically.

Aquarius blushed at his compliment, 'Just like my-I mean, our Y/N, Virgo, Libra, and Aries would be soo happy when they meet him!' She thought happily. 'But he forgot all the happy times we spent,' she thought, her expression saddened.

Lucy and Happy were staring at the two, unaware of what was happening.

"You! How do you know him?!" Aquarius said, pointing to Lucy; she was annoyed that Lucy met her lover before she could.

"We met this morning," Y/N said, shrugging his shoulders.

Aquarius turned to him when she had a look of affection in her.

"Aquarius, I thought you were with Scorpio?" Lucy said. 

Aquarius's eyes widen; she forgets about her current boyfriend.