Chapter XI: The Cursed Island!

Previously on The Man without a History

~Y/N POV~

"Let's go," I said to the team, who simply nod and start walking. As we reach the guild doors, Laxus decides to speak.

"Yeah, yeah, go to the job, when you come back I'll be the one those sluts of your confine in," Laxus said with an arrogant tone.

"Laxus!" Makarov screamed at him.

I just froze, my body trembling.

~Third Person POV~

"Y/N, just ignore him let's go," Erza said, as she touched Y/N's shoulder. However, her eyes widen when she felt his body trembling.

Y/N looked at her, she was in shock because Y/N's eyes were glowing, glowing a crimson red.

~Present Time~

~Y/N POV~

I started breathing deeply trying to control my rage, unknown to me all my elements were going crazy around my hands, causing my team and many of the guild members to start sweating nervously.

I turn around and face Laxus, who was just staring at me with a stoic expression.

"Look here, you son of a bitch, at least I don't have a father that betrayed his own guild, and the way you treat your guildmates and your grandfather, tells me that we're going to have another cycle of the same person," I said with a calm voice, grinning as I see Laxus's eyes twitch.

"Let me tell you something, you're powerful, I'll give you that much. Wait, wait, sorry, I meant were powerful, till I came along," I said, as I walked towards Laxus, whose eyes were twitching and fists clenching in anger, he walked closer to me, and we were now standing face to face. He was 2 inches shorter than me so I was staring down at him, into his dull grey eyes.

"I'd rather talk with you, but money is more important than wasting time with you because unlike you, I have responsibilities. And I'm mature enough," I said, my eyes glow red, "To know when the fuck to back off from someone stronger than them," I said in a deep intimidating voice. Laxus stared at me, he grits his teeth and takes a step back. 

"Good choice, you're lucky you are his son, I respect him enough to not beat your ass, but you keep pulling these strings that make it really hard not to hit you, " I said in a normal voice, clenching my fists.

~Third Person POV~

A dark mist surrounding Y/N's fist, which he was unaware off, however, it did not go unnoticed by everyone. They just took a step back, Laxus just stood still. There was a spark of fear for not knowing what that dark mist could do to him, however, as soon as it came, it disappeared.

~Y/N POV~

"Let's go," I said turning around, Erza smiles and nods at me. I just sigh and smile at her, and start walking to the door. 

As I reach the door, I look back one last time, to see Laxus gone,  and walk away.

(A/N: PSYCHE! What? Did you want to fight him? Chillax, you'll get your turn to fight him during the Fairy Contest Arc, that time you can beat him with more reasons. You can't be all brawn all the time, you gotta think calmly.)

~Timeskip~

The picturesque port town of Hargeon, we were back here to catch a ferry or a boat to Galuna Island.

"Wow, this brings back memories," Lucy said with a smile as we were walking.

"Hopefully it's good memories," I said with a smile directed at her.