"Literally?"

"Eww.." She shrugged.

"What do we do now?"

"I say we get Mrs. Jenkins to call the police and say she seen some illegal activities going on." She hesitated before sighing.

"This is dumb Olivia, it's not gone work!" My shoulders dropped as she started crying. I can't take it. Seeing Kyla cry is a different type of hurt cause she's so tough...Or she used to be.

"He should've just left me the fuck alone! My life was going great before he called. I'm so fucking stressed Olivia. Ugh, i'm tired!"

"It's okay Ky." I softly spoke, putting my hand on her leg.

"It's not." She whispered, shaking her head.

"It will be though."

"No it won't. I should just throw his body in a lake." It scared me a little that she sounded serious. It honestly scared me how all three of them were ready to have him dead. I know he do fucked up stuff but they ain't gotta kill the poor boy. Who raised these hood rats?

"Can we just go back home?"

"To California?"

"Yes Olivia.."

"Bu-"

"I want to go home." I sighed.

"Okay" It was probably best we go home. If Malik was really coming to get Kinsley, Kyla would need all the time with her she could possibly get. She was acting distant all the way home, when we finally did catch a flight. If we're being honest, Kyla's not gonna give Kinsley up when it's time and it's gonna get ugly. That's part of the reason I wanted to help bust him, that way it would be easier on her. I just kept shaking my head, imagining Kinsley screaming as he attempted to take her from her mama. I have a bad gut feeling about this situation. I just know it's gonna take a left turn. Life has a way of making things happen that you wouldn't even think was possible. Everything seems to happen so coincidentally. The universe has a way of aligning things I guess.

~

"Babe come homeee!" I whined over the phone. He's been gone all day and I just wanted to love and kiss on him.

"I'm coming baby. You want something to eat?"

"You." He laughed.

"Keep that same energy when I get home."

"Well can you hurry up? I really miss you like I feel like i'm about to cry."

"I'm on my way now babe."

"On the way as in driving straight home or making a few stops on the way home?"

"Olivia, I will be there in ten minutes baby." He chuckled as I imagined him shaking his head.

"Am I annoying you?"

"No."

"Are you lying?"

"Bye girl."

"Rude..." I said as he hung up on me. I got up from my seat and went into our room. I grabbed my brush and flipped my hair over my head. I'm sucking his dick tonight, period. The heat video had premiered earlier today and I watched it at least ten times and got hornier each go round. I almost forgot how it feels to obsess over him until I watched that video. The fan girl jumped out.

"Baaaaabe!" I yelled, hopping up on the couch. He laughed and put his stuff down before walking over to me. He wrapped my legs around him, lifting me off the chair.