Jennie barged in, knocking into a waiter without even apologising but she was pissed so why would it matter.

One second she and Jisoo were in love and the next Jisoo cut off contact and moved out then her mother announced after 3 months of not seeing each other that Jisoo was getting married to some guy named Kim Jonghyun from a big international company named Nu'est.

Oh how drastically life has changed within 4 months of the new year. It felt like only yesterday that she was in Jisoo's arms watching tv together or eating ice cream on a winter night in the park.

"Yah Kim Jisoo!" Jennie raised her voice gaining the attention of the raven haired girl.

Jennie still found her beautiful even after she shattered her heart. How could Fate be so cruel? How could love be so cruel?

Jennie was in a big company as a model so she was noticed by some but it didn't matter. All she wanted was answers and that's what she came to get.

She didn't expect Jisoo to come running back into her arms but she sure as hell would have loved that.

Unfortunately life is a bitch, not a movie.

"Jennie, what are you-"

"All I want is answers." Jennie said, a tear rolled down her eyes.

Seeing Jennie like this broke her heart but she had broken Jennie's already. Maybe she could fess up now and tell Jennie everything...

Jisoo spotted her movie in a corner watching the scene with a raised eyebrow. Her mother had ways of finding out. She'd know if Jisoo told Jennie anything and everything.

"Let's talk in private." Jisoo spoke softly, her voice making Jennie's heart flutter.

She hated how weak loving Jisoo had made her. She hated how she still cared for Jisoo. Did Jisoo even still care for her?

Jisoo lead Jennie into a private room, making sure to shut the door. "Jennie..."

Jennie looked up at Jisoo with a hopeful face.

"Congratulations on becoming the new face of Chanel. I saw you in a magazine." Jisoo congratulated as Jennie's shoulders slumped.

"Don't mess around just be honest and tell me now..." Jennie took a deep breath. "Do you still have feelings for me?"

Jisoo looked down at the floor guiltily. She didn't want to lie but she had to. It wasn't too late to go back though... maybe they could run away together. Or maybe it was just false hope.

"Did you ever have feelings for me?" Jennie questioned, trying not to cry as she didn't want to look weak in front of Jisoo. "Was it all out of pity?"

"I'm sorry Jennie." Jisoo spoke. "I need to go. I have to get back to my engagement party."

Jisoo then walked away, as she heard Jennie beginning to sob. Once outside of the room she leaned against the wall and began to cry quietly in fear of being heard.

"Jisoo-" Jisoo's eyes widened. She quickly dashed away like Cinderella in fear of getting caught by the prince.