Jennie woke up to find Jisoo had disappeared from within her arms. "Jisoo unnie?" Jennie mumbled, sitting up slowly and searching the room for her with her eyes.

Getting up, she slid her feet into her slippers and shuffled out of the bedroom inside of Jisoo but she was nowhere.

All that could be found was a letter in the kitchen table and food. The letter read;

Nini, sorry for waking you up last night. I made you breakfast and I fed the dogs already. I'm out with Chaeng to buy Halloween candy.

Love you xx

Jennie smiled at the note. She felt her heart playing up again as she reread 'Love you'.

Even though it wasn't the same way Jennie loved her, it was still enough to make her heart race and her cheeks blush.

"Chaeng-" Jennie pouted. "When did they start hanging out?"

She couldn't help but feel a little jealous but she brushed it off when she sat down and unwrapped the breakfast Jisoo had made for her.

"I bet Chaeyoung doesn't get breakfast made for her by Jisoo." Jennie muttered to herself happily as she tucked in to the foods.

"Oh wow. It's so tasty!" Jennie' eyes were wide as she was practically tasting heaven.

Dalgom came running in and sat beside Jennie, rolling around. "Dalgom! Your mommy makes tasty food."

Dalgom barked happily, as Jennie laughed. "Yes she does."