Jennie pulled Jisoo in for a kiss. "Why are you so touchy?" Jisoo muttered.

"Because I missed you." Jennie hummed. "And because those boys keep giving you heart eyes. You're my woman."

"I'm not even going to complain because your so hot when you're all fired up and jealous." Jisoo shrugged. "But I'm still hungry."

"Okay, okay." Jennie pulled away, still holding her hand. "What do you want to eat?"

"Bungeobbang by Han River when the fireworks go off." Jisoo hummed, falling into a small trance as she imagined it in her mind.

"That sounds nice." Jennie agreed.

Even though it was winter, watching fireworks go off on Christmas Eve sounded like a good idea since they weren't going to be able to see each other until Jisoo's birthday because they were going to visit their families for Christmas.

"Come on, let's go find a food cart." Jisoo said as Jennie nodded.

Both of them walked down the street, holding hands. "My girlfriends so pretty." Jennie said aloud as she kept staring at Jisoo and admiring her beauty.

"Awe. My girlfriends so sweet." Jisoo mused, smiling happily as she leaned her head on Jennie's shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too baby." Jennie whispered back, stealing a kiss from Jisoo.

"Awe look at that cute couple!" An old lady pointed out to her husband who nodded in agreement.