Jisoo stumbled into the apartment tiredly and threw herself onto the sofa. "Take me away sleep!" She shouted at the air.

"Are you drunk?" Jennie came out of her room and stood infront of Jisoo with her arms crossed.

"No-" Jisoo chuckled. "I'm not krunk, silly. He's blue and I'm- Korean."

"You think it's acceptable to stay out till-" Jennie checked the clock on the wall. "4am and not tell me where you are? Do you know how worried I was?"

"Stop shouting at me." Jisoo pouted. "And how do you expepepect-" Jisoo laughed. "That's a funny word."

"You know what else is a funny word? Fuck." Jennie retorted. "Because that's how drunk you are."

"I'm drunk as fuck?" Her eyes widened as she gasped. "We swore! Oh no, we missed Santa!" Jisoo dropped off the sofa and rushed over to the presents on the floor.

"It's Halloween not Christmas." Jennie scoffed. "If anyone came it would be the grim reaper."

"The grim reapers coming? Nini! The grim reaper is coming!" Jisoo cried out, diving at Jennie.

Before Jennie could even move, both of them landed on the ground with a thud. "Yah!" Jennie shouted out in frustration.

Silence... and then a small snore.

Jennie frowned, looking down to see Jisoo asleep on top of her. "Kim Jisoo-"

Jennie couldn't get mad at her. Just seeing her beautiful face was enough to make Jennie's uwu side pop out.

"You are really are annoying you know that." Jennie mumbled. "How can someone be so cute?"

Slowly Jennie moved out from under Jisoo, trying not to wake her. She then picked her up and hauled Jisoo into her bedroom.

Jennie tucked Jisoo in and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight." Jennie mumbled, closing the door behind her as she left Jisoo's room and went back to her own bedroom.

"Goodnight Nini-" Jisoo mumbled sleepily.