"Jisoo-" Jennie peaked into her bedroom to see Jisoo wasn't in there. "She must still be upset about the kiss." Jennie mumbled, walking into the living room to find Jisoo sitting there eating the left over Halloween candy.

"What are you doing? That's bad for you-"

"It's the day after Halloween Nini-" Jisoo said, keeping her eyes trained on the tv. "There's still Halloween candy... so I'm going to eat it and you're not going to moan about it since you kissed me."

"So you have two options as I see it. You can sit and eat Halloween candy with me or you can throw a fit about the Halloween candy and I'll kiss you to shut you up."

Jennie's eyes widened as Jisoo didn't even move an inch. Jennie could only see Jisoo's back which meant she had yet to see the fright on Jisoo's face.

Jisoo didn't know if Jennie was even gay for sure. It could have just been a bucket list thing for all she knew.

"How about a third option?" Jennie opted in as she walked over to stand infront of the tv.

"What's that?" Jisoo asked nervously.

"You give me a kiss and then we eat Halloween candy while watching the tv shopping channel." Jennie offered.

"Why tv shopping? That's for mothers-" Jisoo was cut short as Jennie kissed her rather abruptly to shut her up.

When she pulled away she sent Jisoo a smile. "So I can show you what I want for Christmas."

"Yah! I thought I was what you wanted for Christmas!" Jisoo pouted as Jennie chuckled.

"You're just a Halloween present-"

"You're not unwrapping me!" Jisoo pointed at her as Jennie laughed.

"I won't." Jennie raised her hands in surrender. "But can we unwrap those presents?" Jennie pointed to the Halloween presents.

"I forgot about them." Jisoo gasped, hopping off the sofa and sitting on the floor. Jennie chuckled at Jisoo's excitement.

"I hope you bought me that goddamn head massager," Jisoo muttered as she opened her first present.

"Happy Halloween." Jennie grinned as Jisoo screamed at the fake spider that lay inside the box.