Scene 1 - Creighton Ward Mansion

5...4...3...2...1!

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!

Lady Penelope's mansion. We peer through from some bushes hiding away from Creighton Ward, just enough to glimpse at the mansion. Penelope herself sat comfortably in the lounge, pouring her British tea into the cup as she reads a magazine of TV21.

Lady Penelope:

Ah, time to relax with my favourite Sunday Tea. A rest well deserved.

There is a ring on the teapot. She turns the top and the radio turns on.

Agent Grover:

Agent Grover to Lady Penelope?

Lady Penelope:

Lady Penelope Creighton Ward, receiving you loud and clear.

Agent Grover:

We have another report on the Armageddon mam. Our agent has more information he needs to relay to you. And he wanted me to hand in his report to you in person. And as he said, it is rather complicated to explain.

Lady Penelope:

Very well Grover, what time are you expected to arrive?

Agent Grover:

At 15:00 hours.

Lady Penelope:

Very well Grover. See you then.

The radio switches off, and Penelope pulls the long rope leading up to the roof for the bell to ring. Parker then politely opens the white doors.

Parker:

You rang, m'lady?

Lady Penelope:

Yes Parker. We will have a visit arriving shortly, regarding the Armageddon affair. And we must stand by to take any further action necessary.