Chapter 37

Nicole's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 months now and let's just say wonderful months well sorta.. I been training on how to use my powers better in getting the hang of it a pack near by has been attacked so luke is making me train harder sigh I smile remembering what me an luke did last night ever since that day me and luke have been making lo- I was sent flying into a tree I groan and fall on all fours I look up at Isabella smirking I glare at her "that's why you should be paying attention" Isabella smirked "what were you thinking about anyways?" My eyes widen and I blush "i.. Um.." I hear a door opening and running I look to my side and see luke running towards me with a water bottle "you ok love?" he stuck his hand out as he helped me up I took the water bottle from him and drank the water I looked over at him trying not to laugh and smile I growl "what's so funny" I glared at them both "nothing nothing" luke said then they just bursted out laughing

I whine "it's not funny!" they didn't stop laughing so I smirked I concentrated on the water in the water bottle forming a ball of water over both of them expanding it I then dropped my hand releasing the water as it landed on both of them they gasp and I start walking away "nicole!" I laugh an look behind me to see them running after me I ran laughing inside the pack house into a random room and slam the door shut catching my breath I look up and blush seeing Calum josh Ashton Michael and nick and a bunch of other guys in here that must mean this is lukes office oops "what you do?" Calum asked raising a eyebrow "nothing I'm innocent" I pouted as they started to laugh I hear running, my eyes widen and I hide under lukes desk I hear the door open "where is she?" 'Don't you dare boys'

I growled threw the mind link and smiled when I heard yes Luna and one innocent my ass "not in here but we are discussing the guard duties since u ran out and all" I hear a sigh and walking luke sits in his desk and I gulp "ah yes please continue" luke said ok so he doesn't know where I am that's good when I came in here I saw tea.. And water I could use that for revenge I smirked I lifted my hand up making sure not to touch luke as they talked about guarding the territory i saw the water lift up it was now in the air slowly moving towards lukes head, smiling to myself the door flew open banging against the wall I heard luke growl "alpha! Rouges!! There attacking!!" My smile dropped the water I was levitating dropped splashing on the ground "how many?!" Luke asked "about 500 there might be more" my heart raced my palms became sweaty I got out from under the desk right before luke slammed his fist against the desk splitting it into 2 I heard faint growls around me as all I can really hear is my own heart beating against my chest and in that time I knew.. That the war has started.