Chapter 22

Nicole's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pace around the living room as everyone is upstairs I just can't figure out what the hell that thing was doing here, more importantly what it is maybe it's a rouge idk.. I never really seen one up close I bite nervously on my bottom lip what if it comes back..? oh dear go- "hey are you alright?" I screamed and turned around "holy fuck! u scared me!!" I yelled at the boy he chuckled

"luke told me to come by and help protect all you guys just in case somthing does happen" he smiled "well somthing already happened I pointed to all my injuries as his smile soon turns into a frown "what happened?" He came alert "we heard someone I went to go check heard a loud crash that sounded like glass went to go check it out saw somthing big and black with red eyes I ran to the window and it was gone it was like it was looking at me..." I mumbled "where were Calum and nick?" He asked concerned "they followed me in at first In tell the second loud crash came and they ran out screaming like girls" I laughed he held is stomach laughing "s-seriously?!" He laughed louder I nodded "hey what's going on down here" I turned around and saw Calum "oh there is the all mighty and powerful manly Calum" the boy said laughing Calum turned to me "you didn't!!" I giggled and raised my hands in defense.

"he asked what happened" I laughed smiling innocently as he pouted "in my defense it was scary as shit jack" Calum said standing next to us I guess the boys name is jack, jack playfully rolls his eyes "that or ur a wuss she stayed while u and nick ran out the room screaming like lil girls priceless I wish I had it on tape" he chuckled while Calum pouted "it's not funny" he sulked jack turned to me smiling reaching out his hand "I'm jack Luke's older brother by a year and u must be his mate he told me a lot about you" he smiled, I smiled in return blushing slightly an shook his hand "I'm Nicole and hasn't said much about u sorry" he chuckled I had to ask the question that was on my mind "do u think that thing will come back?"..