Chapter 16

Ariel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes widen as I feel a pair of arms wrap around me pulling me closer to them "I'm sorry" relief washes over me as I realize that it's just Michael I sniffle and wipe my eyes i quickly turn around and burry my face against his chest as he wraps his arms around me securing me.

I cried against his chest as he rocked us back and forth "shhh it's ok" he says while stroking my hair I slowly pull away look up at him he wipes away my tears and places his hand on my cheek I close my eyes and rub my cheek against his hand, I open my eyes and see he is staring at me in awe "I'm sorry for crying on ur shirt" I said softly "don't be, I'm sorry for being the one to cause it" "mik-" he placed his finger on my lip shushing me "when I first layed eyes on you I fell for you when I found out you were my mate I was shocked that such a beautiful girl would be my mate and I didn't know if you would want this" he pointed to himself "as a mate but I fell more for you that day everytime I saw you I fell harder each time I love you Ariel and I want you to be my mate if you are whiling to forgive me for being so stupid and not seeing that the most beautiful person that makes me so happy that I love so very much is right infront of me" he holds both my hands up against his chest I couldn't say anything I was frozen.

h-he wants to be with me? I was happy I was thrilled without thinking I stood on my tippy toes cuz he is taller and kissed him taking him by surprise but he quickly kisses back he keeps a hold of my hands intertwined our hands together but I pulled away "but this is wrong mikey you have a girlfriend.. But when you don't then I will surely be your mate without hesitation" I blushed "if this is wrong I don't want to be right" he leans in and kisses me agin I smile into the kiss making him smile back we both pull away and he drags me downstairs "Mikey what are you doing?" I asked panicky.

"doing what has to be down" we walked into the living room the see a blond girl with her head in her hands "Chloe.. this isn't going to work I found my mate and I couldn't be any more happy I'm sorry but I love her and I want to be with her for the rest of my life so please understand" he said I blushed but my eyes widen he is dumping her for me..? She stands up and I see her green eyes with tears in them "I understand.. As long as your happy" she grabs her stuff and speed walks out of the house sniffling I felt bad I whimpered Mikey turned around and kissed me automatically my hands wrapped around his neck will I kiss back his arms wrap around my waist I am finally happy for once I smile into the kiss..