Chapter 25

Chloe's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are waiting.. Nervously waiting what's going on down there?! pacing back and fourth but stop when I hear 2 girlish screams making us all run down stairs to see Nicole and jack holding there stomach laughing as Calum and nick glare at them Lucy and bri go by there side and in an instant they wrap there arms around there mates waist I noticed that Lucy and bri was marked but Nicole wasn't Hm.. I felt arms wrap around me and feel tingles I look up and smile as I see jack smiling down at me "what happened down here?" Bri asked Nicole pouted as she looked up at all of us "a plate broke and Calum and nick screamed like girls it was hilarious" everyone but nick and Calum were laughing everyone is talking as we stand in the living room somthing caught my eye I saw a figure holding somthing "Nicole watch out!" I yell as I move from jacks grip and tackle her to the ground as the window breaks.

Nicole's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nicole watch out!" Yells Chloe and in a instant I am tackled to the ground as a arrow is shot threw the window a large piece of glass cuts me and I am up as I hear growls outside Calum, jack, and nick were alert "Chloe get somewhere safe" jack said "you too Lucy and bri" Calum an nick said "no we are going to fight with you" bri growled they continued to fight "stop it! We are being attacked and u are fighting!" I growled using my luna voice "they stay and we fight together" i order the rest of the pack which are young ones, pregnant ones, and the rest of the girls (and Ariel and holly) using my luna voice as I growled agin and used my luna voice "but-" "shift!" I yelled in my luna voice agin as I hear them coming everyone shifted I shifted making sure I didn't ripe my clothing and ran outside.

'protect each other' I said in mind link to everyone we stop infront of about 20 rouges I shifted back to Human form still having my cloths on "what do you want and why are you here" I growled looking at the man as he smiles in a twisted way "you, Luna" he laughs darkly as he says that the rouges run towards us and start attacking I quickly shift as a rouge comes my way tackling me to the ground I quickly bit his neck killing him instantly I look around and see everyone fighting I hear a whimper that catches my attention and turn to a rouge trying to bite Brianna's neck as Calum tries to get to her but is trapped with 6 rouges I quickly run to her and tackle the rouge to the ground and kills him Brianna looked at me then Calum she wanted help I quickly nodded as we ran towards him we quickly take them all out as I think it's over I am head butted in the ribs which sends me sliding on the ground.

I hold back a whimper as I growl flashing my teeth it was that man I get in defense mode ignoring the pain in my ribs, I look around to see what's happening as I look back he is charging for me he tackles me and pins me down as he claws at my fur I whimper and quickly roll us over, I clawed at his stomach making it bleed I get tackled to the ground by a rouge as the man gets up and growls at me slowly walking towards me I start to run as he chases me he bites my hind leg I yelp in pain he soon tackles me to the ground and throws me against a tree I weakly got up on shaky legs I will not give up I growl bearing my teeth at him I tackle him and bite his side making him cry out in pain as I claw at his stomach I am soon thrown against another tree making my vision blurry my legs are shaking as I try to stand,

I feel teeth bite into my side as I howl in pain as they bite agin I quickly started to run away from him so he didn't have a chance to bite me agin I feel the warm liquid running down my fur my vision a bit blurry and my legs shaky i look over to see jack and Lucy out numbered by 4 rouges I quickly run to them and tackle one rouge down doing the same too 2 more rouges killing them instantly 'thank you luna!' Both jack and Lucy said I nodded my head at them as I am tackled I whimper as I feel the pain as I look up at the man 'I'm going to kill your pack and then your precious mate' said the man making me growl no one threatens my mate or pack my eyes flash red in anger then to purple as I feel energy surge threw out my body making senses 20x better then they were I quickly use me front and hind paws and push the man off me sending him into a tree I feel so powerful, he yelps in pain as he growls at me getting up and walks to me as he stops and looks over at Lucy fighting as he ran over he was going to attack her!

I ran in lightning speed faster then I have ever and tackled him to the ground before he can get her as she turns around I tackle him with a lot of impact as he whimpers in pain I threw him against a tree as hear a rouge running my way, I get tackled but quickly rolls over and bite his neck with a lot of pressure killing him the man tries to go after Calum and nick as I howl catching there attention I use my lightning speed zooming past them and tackle him I bite his neck just hard enough to make him limp I didn't kill him but he is knocked out and transforms into human, I help take out the rest of the rouges using my new found strength and lightning speed with help of my highly senses I turn to see if everyone is alright my vision is becoming more blurry as I walk closer to them my legs shake weakly Calums eyes widen as I hear somthing run towards me.

I quickly look and see a rouge running towards me I am to late to move as he bites hard into my side and throws me against a tree I try to ignore the pain and growl warning everyone that he is mine to kill, I slowly stand up trying to ignore the pain he bites my side agin tackling me I feel the pressure soon lifted off of me as I see jacks wolf has knock him off I nodded towards jack thanking him as he was about to nodded back the wolf bite his side making jack howl as I hear Chloe growl my eyes turn blue as my speed is faster then before and strength is higher as I tackle him to the ground hearing cracking noises I bite his neck only so he can pass out he transforms to human form everyone looks at me as my eyes turn back to there dark hazel color I turn to look at the body and freeze no.. I suddenly feel the pain worsen as I whimper in pain my vision becoming completely blurry as I see everyone run my way my legs becoming weaker as I soon feel the hard impact of the ground as I am consumed in darkness in my wolf form..