Chapter 6

Brianna's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I head out of my classroom and to the lunch area to get somthing to drink, I go in and get a water heading out to go outside to meet with Nicole half way down the hallway I freeze right in my place somthing.. Smells so good.. So mouthwatering.. It smells like the Forrest and mint I look around but right when I look right infront of me there.. Is Calum hood.. He is staring straight back at me and my wolf screams inside of me 'mate!!!' C-Calum is my mate? then I look right next to him and there is luke, Ashton and Michael right next to him "h-" "come on Calum let's go" luke said and just like that he walked right past me I whimpered in disappoint and went to my last period. Calum and I been avoiding each other and now it was time to head home 'bri do u wanna go for a run I need to get stuff off my mind before we go home' Nicole said threw mind link 'ya meet you out back in a few and ya me too...' I headed to the back of the school and met with Nicole we both shifted and started to run.. Why didn't Calum do anything? I hope he won't reject me as my mate.. Out of all people why Calum hood... I just want to cry I run faster letting my sad emotions get the best of me.