Chapter 19

Nicole's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up alone I look all around the room and couldn't see luke anymore where have he gone? I get up and walk down stairs slowly and hear people talking in the kitchen I slowly walk into the kitchen and the talking stops and everyone just stares at me my cheeks turn a light shade of pink "what?" I ask but the all stay silent I growl what are they keeping from me I look over and see luke drinking his coffee as if nothing is wrong, no one talks I growl a bit louder in anger that they are treating me like this I turn around and start to walk out of the kitchen before I'm stopped "Luna do you want some breakf-" "no I'm not hungry" I lied an kept walking.

I start walking up the stairs and they started talking agin what the fuck! I run to my room and slam my door letting them know I'm pissed at them and not to bother me I plop down on my bed laying on my tummy with my face buried in my pillow what are they keeping from me and what? I get sad knowing they are all keeping things from me I thought we were family? What hurts more is. Is that luke is one of them my eyes well up with tears as I hear my door open "go away" I muffled threw that pillow "nope" he pops the p "luke leave me alone I'm very upset with you all" he lays down next to me "aw babes don't be upset" I ignoring him and move away from him he growls lowly as I smirk threw the pillow knowing I'm making him mad, luke wraps his arms around me and brings me closer towards his chest making me look at him so I do. "please tell me what everyone is keeping from me" i plead "I can't beautiful" he said smiling down at me "pwease" I pout and do puppy eyes causing him to groan "don't do that" I ignore him as I feel tears welling up my eyes while I'm still doing puppy eyes "fuck your so cute ok I'll tell you just stop, I give in" I smile and rub my face against his chest.

"rouges have been spotted so me and the boys in the pack besides nick and Calum and you and the girls will be staying here were it's safe" I fist his shirt "what?" He sighs "I'm sorry Nicole but i don't want anything to happen to you so please just listen to me and stay here.." He croaks as he begs I hug him "ok.." He sighs of relief and brings me closer so there is no space between us he leans down and kisses me for the first Time it was magical. the kiss gets heated and he is now leaving kisses along my neck sucking slightly causing me to moan, his teeth graze my skin on my neck I gasp and pulling away before he can make mark me "luke I'm not ready for that yet.. I'm sorry" he sighs and pulls me closer to him "it's ok I will wait forever if I have too I just want to make everyone know your mine" but I can tell that he is disappointed that he couldn't mark me. I can feel my eyes getting droopy as I look up at the clock on the wall it reads 7:30 we been talking for hours here and just cuddling "get some rest babes" I lay my head against his chest and nod "but will you be here when I wake up?" "yes" he sighs "do you pinky promise?" I hold up my pinky and he chuckles softly "I pinky promises" he says as he wraps his pinky around mine we both smile and soon fall asleep..