Chapter 4

Ben Nicole's fathers POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrew has just left as I was explain everything to everyone in my pack what will happen "and they will be join our pack tomorrow and move into the pack house as well I want everyone to be on there best behavior!" I said in my alpha voice as I was explain the details I was cut off by a painful howl, that I knew so well I quickly jumped off the couch and so did others meaning they heard it to "nick, jake, josh and Ned quickly! let's go everyone else stay here and protect everyone!"

I said in my alpha voice everyone nodded, me and the others ran out of the house and shifted quickly I ran as fast as I could into the Forrest, that howl was from Nicole. i have to find her she is in pain and in danger I was cut off by another painful howl which caused me and the rest to run faster we quickly followed her sent and found her by a rock not moving, I, quickly along with the others ran faster to her, she had blood spots all over her white fur she was still breathing thank god! I quickly slung her on my back and started running back to the pack house being gentle to not drop her

'call the pack doctor and tell him to get there as fast as he can!' I said to jack 'ok! He is on his way!' By the time we got back to the pack house the pack doctor was there we rushed her upstairs so the doctor can examine her I quickly shifted back and changed and ran to the pack doctor he had finished examining her and came out of the room shutting the door being him "she will be fine just some cuts that will heal very soon she passed out cuz of the impact but she will be ok tomorrow she just needs lots of rest" he said "thank you" and then he left I got Brianna to clean the blood off of Nicole she is now In her human form so you can see the cuts I pressed a light kiss to her forehead "sweet dreams baby girl" and left the room to get ready for tomorrow and to make sure my daughter is safe Laura my wife told me about Nicole's dream and that her mate is near I wonder who her mate is..