Chapter 20

Nicole's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly sit up and rubbed my eyes I look too my side and frown luke isn't there.. He promised.. then I hear the bathroom door open and in walks luke "shit I didn't think you would be up yet" I keep frowning and look up at him "aw babes don't pout" he comes over to me and hugs me. i then notice his chest is wet and so is his hair well damn sexy.. I blush shut up mind he smirks "it's not polite to stare but like what you see?" My cheeks turn red shit I was staring? Ok play it cool. "Maybe I'm go take a shower" I get up but am pulled back "not even a good morning kiss?" Luke pouts causing me to giggle I lean in closer to him as he bits his lip I kiss his nose and walk away into the bathroom and shut the door and locking it "hey!" I heard him say I giggle "morning breath babe" I say.

well can I at least take a shower with you?" I can tell he is smirking "mm nope" I say popping the p I get in the shower and do what I gotta do I get out and wrap a towel around me that's when I notice I don't have any cloths. Fuck I quietly open the door and look around the room luke isn't any where in sight, I walk out of the bathroom and go to my dresser draws pulling at a bra with cute lil penguins on it and matching panties as I both put them on I go to my closet and look from a shirt to look my eyes widen as I feel two arms wrap around my waist causing me to gasp "fuck, you look so damn hot" I move his hands away and pull out a black the cab band shirt and quickly put it on with blue high waist shorts with my black vans I look over at luke and see he is bitting his lip as he walks closer to me and pins me against the wall.

"I wouldn't mind watching you get dressed all the time" he whispered in my ear "well don't get use to it" I smirk as I push his chest away making him chuckle he leans in for a kiss but I decide to tease him so I quickly run out of the room while giggling going down the stairs and running into the kitchen and hiding behind the counter where bri is she looks down like I'm crazy but I smile and tell her to shh I soon hear luke coming down "Nicole where you go!" He yells as I try not to laugh by covering my mouth a few minutes have past I slowly get up but feel to arms wrap around me and pull me up I scream while giggling as he turns me around and crashes his lips to me I smile threw the kiss we hear someone clearing there throats causing us both to pull away blushing we turn around an see Liz and my mom both smirking.

"so cute!" The squeal causing both us to blush harder soon after Calum, Michael, nick, josh my dad and Andrew walk into the kitchen "luke we leave in 3 days" he nods and I sigh everyone looks a me and gives me a apologizing look "don't worry babes" he rocks us back and fourth as they all talk and go over plans as I zone out what am I going to do without luke for a whole week? I'm going to make sure that I give him a lot of extra kisses to make up for the ones we are going to miss I look up at luke and admire everything about him I couldn't help but smile he is so perfect how did I get so lucky? He looks down at me and smiles looking into my dark hazel eyes with his beautiful ocean blue eyes he leans in and kisses me an get back discussing the plan more oh how much I love this boy..