Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 21

in the middle of the night...when no one is watching...I STRIKE WITH A NEW CHAPTER BWAHAHAHA

~~~

.-:~LOGAN~:-.

Fucking idiots, all of them, I swear.

I lazily rested my head against the window, thankful I called shotgun before any of the monkeys in the back could. Shane and Alex were having a heated discussion about something pertaining to the ocean and Case was knocked out asleep with his phone hanging in his hands. He fell asleep almost immediately, which was surprising, and hasn't shifted at all for the past twenty minutes.

"Is Case sleeping?" Andrew muttered, "how long has he been sleeping? How can he sleep next to those two idiots?"

"He's been sleeping for twenty minutes."

"Oh? You were counting?" I shut up and glared at Andrew, who smirked. "Interesting..."

I leaned back against the window and returned my gaze to the mirror reflecting the sleeping boy in the back.

Fuck, look away Logan. Why did my gaze immediately return to him every time I seemed to get lost in thought?

I glanced again. His head nodded forward more. I caught sight of the guitar pick and smirked. Good.

Fuck. It doesn't matter.

But it feels like the only thing that matters. It's just a stupid guitar pick...that I gave him. That's all. I just happened to have an extra and it just so happened he didn't have one and–

"You know you've been staring at my brother for an awfully long time."

Fuck. "Shut up asshole." I glared at Andrew who was clearly not repressing a grin. Who the hell cares who I stare at? "I can stare if I want."

Suddenly the car went silent.

"WhaaAAAAAaaAAAAAATTTTTT?!?!?!" Alex yelled, "you get to stare at WHOOOOO all you want? You mean our lil baby singer CAAAS–"

"I said shut up!" I shoved his face away from the center console, to the backseat where idiots belong.

Shane tsked, adding "damn that was a bold statement. Too bad he's sleeping. Should we wake him? Should we take a pit stop at a romantic lookout so this ship can get sailing–"

I lunged behind my seat to grab at the two fucking morons but before I could murder anyone they grabbed the once peacefully sleeping boy and wielded him like a sword.

"Guys!" Yelled Andrew, who was thrown off by my sudden attack and did what he could to keep the car from swerving. The sudden jostle and grab seemed to have been enough to wake Case, and his eyes burst open.

My breath caught in my throat. Normally light colored eyes made me uncomfortable, like Alex. Alex had lighter green eyes that unintentionally picks you apart. But Case? His eyes were a darker jade. And it was vibrant, not cold.

"You're hard."

I snapped back to reality and my face heated up, "w-what?"

But Case looked down at Shanes lap, which he was still pulled against as a shield thanks to Alex, and exclaimed "or you're not! WOW Shane! You're packing aren't you?!"

Shane shoved him away and rolled his eyes. "Sorry Case, you're not my type."

He pouted and curled up against the door. "I'm nobody's type. This is a tough world."