Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 11

SURPRISE ! CHAPTER 11 AT YOOOOUR SERRRRVICE!

^__^ I PROMISE NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER.

AND IF I EITHER LIE OR MAKE YOU CURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING, THEN YOU HAVE TO VOTE AND COMMENT

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

"Who knew. Maybe this time, it'll be different. Maybe this time, I'll be able to stay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But Aleeeeeeeeeex!"

                  "No Case! I am not paying thirty bucks just so you get the free desert with that meal! And...what the heck, the meal itself is just soup! Just order something normal!"

                  I pouted and looked to my left at Logan, who sat next to me. "Logan what are you getting?"

                  He shrugged. "Cheese pizza, probably."

                  My eyes bulged. "Cheese? Not the combo?"

                  "Why not?"

                  "Because the combo is way better than cheese!"

                  He scoffed. "No, it's not. Cheese is like the original." Oh heck no, he was putting his foot down. His opinion wont change? I SHALL CHANGE IT!

                  "But you get more for your money with the combo! It fills you up more." I crossed my arms, heck, I KNOW MY FOODS.

                  He rolled his eyes. "Combo's is the definition of a try-hard. Do you see cheese pizza with combo ingredients? No, the combo is the one with cheese. Meaning Combo needs cheese to make it semi-likable. Combo is just a hybrid."

                  "Hybrids are cool! So what, cheese is like a pure-bread or something?! That's so boring and doesn't change the fact that it's still better than cheese!"

                  "Cheese is way-"

                  "No combo is–"

                  "Oh my god they're having a conversation." We looked up at Andrew. Logan blinked and took a little more stoic position.

                  "It was an argument. A stupid one." The waitress came by and grumbled, "Cheese pizza."

                  "Sure!" She peppily. Is that a word? Peppy? Peppy...ly? Very Peppy? OH GOD SHE WAS FLIRTING! BATTING HER EYES AND EVERYTHING! AND AT ALL FOUR OF THEM!

                  Hehe jokes on her, it looks like they didn't notice at all. Especially Logan who seemed focused on his ipod.

                  "COMBO PIZZA PLEASE!" I shouted and jumped up and down. She laughed and said, "from the kids menu oor-?"

                  The three idiots started laughing like crazy. My jaw dropped. Even Logan coughed into his hand and was trying to suppress a smile! GRRRR, him laughing made me most annoyed!

                  "WE'RE ALL THE SAME AGE YOU LITTLE–" I stood on my seat ready to attack that little flirty waitress! Rude girl! SHE SHOULD BE FIRED! NAY, SHE SHOULD BE SET ON FIRE!

                  Before I could grab her an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back down into the seat. Well I was half sitting on Logan, still glaring at the girl.