Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 19

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).....................       hey guys.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN DAY 1!! THE YEAR IS BASICALLY ENDING!

Hey UnicornPoo, do you have...an INSTAGRAM?

Well imaginary reader, I'M GLAD YOU ASKED! THE ANSWER IS...KIND OF? I'm just a lil nobody, but I'd like to meet all of you. I've just decided to try do that Inktober drawing challenge! No I do not consider myself an artist but why not? It's a little side account, and I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to connect with you guys there too! I am trying to track growth as I consider a major in media at my college, so if you guys wanna connect with me on there, just look up:

noeez (I know, no poop in the name)

and follow me!.........or not T-T sorry for asking.

I'm a coward and I don't want my friends irl finding me on all my platforms, so LET'S MAKE IT A GAME! IF you are coming from this story, just comment with any sort of emoji! Or if you read my update for Knights Don't Run, shoot me a flower! Just to try something new (◕‿◕✿)

okay okay I'll shut up now. LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS LITTLE TERRORS! STAY SPICY! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

It was quiet. Too quiet.

I slumped further in my seat.

Slumped?...Does that imply I'm a...lump?

Logan didn't seem bothered. Oh, I bet you're enjoying my silence aren't you? HOW RUDE. How rude of you to make me assume that you like me better quiet! I couldn't help it though, my mind was focused on the little glowing box of magic in my hands. He probably hadn't even noticed.

"Why are you staring at your phone like that?"

"WHAT'S IT TO YOU, HUH?!"

The shout nearly caused him to swerve to the other lane. Maybe it's not the best idea to scream while he's driving?

"Are you nuts!" He spared me an annoyed glance. Oh whatever Logi bear, if you want to actually quiet me, try smiling! Not only is it maybe possibly not at all more attractive, but I hear small animals will play dead when you threaten them with your creepy monster smile!

Did I just call myself a small animal?

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I AM NOT A SMALL ANIMAL!"

"Damn it Case shut up!" He pinched my arm. Pinched. OH, THE ABUSE. I WANT A DIVORCE.

"I WANT A DIVORCE."

"Buy the ring first, Case."

"HMPH-"

Wait. What? Can I? Does he want a diamond? YO BEYONCE, I NEED BACK UP.

At this time I'd like to point out that his responses has not gone unnoticed. It's like he's been...been...flirti– NAAAAAAAH. It's like he's been casually letting me be my gay little boy self and going along with it. Watch it, Logi, if you're not careful, I may...

*TILTS POKEMON TRAINER FEDORA*

Choose you.

"-ello? Are you listening?"

"You'd be a terrible starter pokemon."

"What?"

"What?"

"Damn it Case." Oh look we're here! He parked the car. "I asked if you wanted food before we play, I didn't eat lunch yet." YEP, that's right folks! Case King is back on the streets! No, not like a dog that was abandoned by his family, more like a cat returning to the hood to provide for his heirs.