Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 8

The long

Awaited

Chapter

EIGHT!!!!!!!

Previously, on Listen, Don't Touch:

Talking to the moon...

                  I felt my eyes tear up and relaxed myself as I came to the ending. I know you're somewhere out there...Somewhere far away...

                  I doubt there is anyone out here. I know there isn't. After everything I went through...no one would want me...Casey King...

                  Suddenly my bedroom door slammed open and Andrew stared at me in shock. "I thought you said you couldn't play." He looked at me closely. "That was...amazing...Case, you have to join the band!"

>:D enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ~EIGHT~

"I thought you said you couldn't play." He looked at me closely. "That was...amazing...Case, you have to join the band!"

                  We stared at each other in silence before I asked with concern, "Were you standing outside of my room?" I mean, SERIOUSLY, that would be creepy. Was he like, waiting for something to happen or my to cry or something?

                  He rolled his eyes and pumped his fist in excitement. "Dude, did you not hear what I just said? THAT WAS AMAZING! AND you play guitar! Oh my god, why didn't you say so earlier? I have to go tell the guys–"

                  "NO!" I screamed and jumped on his back as he was about to sprint out of the room. We fell to the ground with a crash.

                  "What the h–"

                  "Don't tell them! Don't tell anyone! PLEASE Andrew, it...I...please?" I pleaded and sat back on my haunches.

                  "Why?" He asked in disbelief. "You have talent man! Use it!"

                  "I...I can't." I got up and grabbed my guitar. "I don't want to. Now...leave."

                  "What? No! Can you play again?" He asked.

                  I deadpanned. "No."

                  "Why not?!" (A/N haha, rockturtle3, YA' BETTA UPLOAD!)

                  "Because I can't play! I don't want to!"

                  "Then why were you JUST playing?!" He raised his voice. OK, why did HE look annoyed?

                  "I don't freaking know! Maybe it's because I almost got raped by a drunk hobo and I only play when I NEED to!" I shouted

                  In an instant all the annoyance and anger disappeared and his eyes widened. ...AW FLUCK! I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!

                  "You...what?" He whispered.

                  "Nothing." I covered too quickly.

                  "Case." Andrew whispered. "Did you...almost get...raped?"

                  Andrew's eyes grew wide and fearful, and I looked away because I was afraid to see the disgust. I knew it would be there, because...I know. I've seen it in someone else's eyes before, and it destroyed me.