Listen, Don't Touch ~BOYXBOY~

DUN...DUN...DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! MY FIRST SECOND STORY ON WATTPAD! AWESOME, I KNOW...AS YOU CAN SEE I STILL HAVE NOT FIGGURED OUT HOW TO TURN OFF THE CApS AND...HOLY HELL, HOW DID I DO THAT?!?!?!

Anyway, yeah...Second story! Warning, boyxboy, there will be some snugglin and other boy on boy content. This is is NOT like my other one, This Rose Bleeds, 'cause THIS one is MUCH more relaxed and pretty much a waste of time and effort, but WHATEVER!!!!!!! As long as my stalkers love it, I'm a happy person. happy.... (*_*)

Here's the shitty summary:

He's just another foster kid, with a past like every other orphan you see. Case(y) King just moved in with the Jansen's. Immediately, he is introduced to their son, Andrew's, band. There's the P. I. C.'s (partners in crime), Shane and Alex. Andrew is the 'awesome' one. The only normal one, JD, is leaving, and last but not least there's Logan. He's a hater. Together they make the hot local band G5. Here's the thing: Case is a happy, crazy, frozen yogurt loving junior that makes everyone happy. The band need's to find a new guitarist, and Case may be their only choice, even if he hate's the inevitable attention he manages to get, from both genders. What can go wrong when you put a Hater and Lover together? Nothing...but absolute chaos.

Yeah........shitty description! I KNOW! Don't hate! Okay, this ISN'T brotherxbrother type of story! Just letting you know. So...yah...ugh! can't get over how much this summary sucks!

Tell me what ya'll think, and I'll post the FIRST CHAPTER SOON!