Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 5

oh my god. I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN FOREVER!!!! BUUT GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?! IM UPLOADING TO ALL THREE OF MY STORIES! RIIIIGH NOOOOW!!!! >:D YOUR WELCOME MY SLA...SERVANTS.

WOOOOP GO CASEEEEE!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lot's of people, nobody was looking. Good. I didn't know anybody. Even better. I snuck down the halls along the lockers like the awesome ninja I was. Shit, people were starting to stare! What the heck?!

                  "Tough luck, getting Mrs. Annes." I screamed as Andrew snuck up on me while I was staring at my hot reflection in the shiny lockers. It's possible. He put an arm around me and handed my bag over. "So, you called her a 'fluffin' retard, huh?"

                  "Not my fault! She keeps calling me Casey." I grumbled and stomped my footsie.

                  He face palmed. Me. "Well, it is your name, Casey–"

                  "Don't say it!" I slapped my hands over his mouth. He cocked an eyebrow.

                  "Why not?" His voice muffled.

                  I scrunched my nose. "I have reasons."

                  He shrugged and licked my hand. I screamed and started freaking out, because, hello! HE LICKED MY HAND! OH MY GOAT IM GOING TO GET SALIVA SKIN DISEASE! AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF STUPID ANDREW!

                  "You meanie! What if I die?!" I stared at my hand with such intensity, all them bimbo's would get jealous.

                  "Dude, it's spit." He spat in his hand and SMEARED it on my cheek. Aka, my face. EW, what were you thinking?! You sick person...

                  "OH MY GOD YOU SICK PERSON!!!!" I screamed. Ew, ew, ew, ew, EW! "Andreeeeww!" I cried and rubbed my cheek against his sleeve. He pushed me away and I pouted some more. "Meanie!" I pinched his shirt and spat down the front of it. I smirked as it dribbled slowly down his...abs? Holy shizz, my brother had abs?! Hot! I mean, cool!

                  "Aw, sick dude!" He made a face at me. I laughed hysterically. Some of the passing students gave us strange looks and he shook his head.

                  "You are very weird."

                  "You," I gave him a huge hug, "Are da bwest bwada EVA!!!"

                  "Yeah, yeah. You too." He tried giving me a noogie, but failed because of my beanie. He laughed then looked up, breathing, "Oh great."

                  "What?"

                  "World War Three. Logan." I glanced down the hall, only to find him leaning over a blond chick and whispering. The scary part? IT WASN'T THE GIRL FROM THIS MORNING! "I wonder what number that is."

                  "Twenty. I messed up his moment this morning. And Tristan's. Huh, do I get paid for doing this?"

                  He smirked at me. "Wait, you stopped both of them from playing another girl in one morning? You, are brilliant."

                  "I know. Why are they whores?" I asked innocently whilst rocking on my heels. I can pull ANYTHING OFF! ...EW! WAIT! NO! I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY! YOU SICK, CONFUSED, GROSS, SICK PERSON!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!