Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 7

HEY YA'LL, IMMA MAKE THIS SHORT!!! I LUV YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUCH!!!!! WE REACHED OVER 1,000 READS, OVER 100 VOTES, AND OVER 100 COMMENTS!!!!!! BIG WOOOOOOOP!!!!!

WELL, SHIZZ, THAT'S IT!!! THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER LONG, THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVES YOU GUYS!!! RECAP: CASE IS ABOUT TO DIE. YAY!

ENJOOOOOOOY YOU SEXI PINEAPPLES!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHERE THE HELL WAS I?!

                  I mean, SERIOUSLY, I thought I was running toward Andrew's house, but ended up in the streets...somewhere. I pouted and began stomping down the street. Grr...stupid Alexx. Stupid Shane. This was THEIR entire fault! If they hadn't...ick, licked my cheek, I wouldn't have spat at Andrew, and wouldn't be FREAKING LOST!

                  Well, it was Andrew's fault too! He didn't have to chase me with that face that looked like he wanted to either rape me, or kill me! They were very similar.

                  I think I'm somewhere in town. I wasn't sure. I decided to look for the nearest hobo and ask him for directions, because hobos ALWAYS knew where they were! But then I saw something amazing. It was red, and round, and it tasted delicious, and it made my mouth water when I was hungry because of how healthy it was for you...yup, that's right...

                  "SANTA!"

                  I ran across the street into one of the shops. There were so many plush toys, I could fall back and not die! In the window was a huge ass Santa plushy! I grabbed it and began hugging it to death. Literally, I WANTED TO KILL HIM SO BADLY!!! I HATE SANTA!!!!!! HAH! I TRICKED YOU, DIDN'T I?! I HATE THIS GUY SOOO MUCH! I JUST WANTED TO EAT HIM SO HE'LL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER PRESENT EVER AGAIN!!!!

                  "–freak..." I stopped my hugging and looked toward the back of the store where a girl was giggling. She caught my eye and looked away. What was she saying? I looked closely and WOAH THAT WAS THE GIRL FROM THE YOGURT SHOP! THE ONE TRISTAN DUMPED LIKE *snaps fingers* THAT!

                  I snuck behind the aisle closest to her and looked threw the shelf to see her making a sour face.

                  "You should have seen him," She whispered in annoyance, "He's completely hung up on the kid. His flirting was annoying, but the freak didn't even care. And his hair, god, he was such an attention seeker."

                  "What's his name? The kid he wanted." I looked at the dude she was talking to. WOAH. Why was Logan EVERYWHERE? MAYBE HE WAS A AGENT OF SECRET STUFF! Yup, an ASS. Definitely. *giggles *

                  "Beats me, he kept calling him princess or whatever–"

                  "His name was Case, and he was not an attention seeker, bitch!" I jumped out from behind the shelf and she jumped. "What the hell!" She screamed.

                  "I don't know! Seriously, I have no idea what the hell is wrong with you!" I snapped. I held Santa under one arm and placed a hand on my hip. I may be gay, but I really had no intention of looking like a stereotypical one at the moment. "Okay, listen here whore, my name is Case, and I am NOT a princess, I am NOT a freak, I do NOT like that manwhore, or Santa, and I AM NOT AN ATTENTION SEEKER, YOU SLUTBAG!"

                  She scoffed in disgust and reached out her manicured claws at me. "Freak! Come here–"

                  I ROARED, which needless to say surprised her. THEN I JUMPED ON HER AND BEGAN HITTING THE PEE OUT OF HER WITH SANTA! MAUAHAHAHAHA!!!! EQUALITY! I WAS HAVINNG SO MUCH FUN!!!