I stayed silent.

I was suddenly alert when I heard her chair screeching the floor. When I looked up to her, she's already standing and about to leave.

Shit.

"Jennie, sit down, please," I said calmly.

Her burning gaze shot through me, "I'm not like any of your girls Lisa. I can already feel myself liking you, but I know when to stop. People like you won't do me any good, nor my sister."

My eyes widened at what she said. Her words were daggers piercing through my being.

And it would have been offending to me if only I didn't feel delighted when she told me she likes me. I felt too many things, but I know for sure that seeing her angry at me made me feel terrible.

So when she walked out, I quickly followed. Nevermind the stares we were getting from the few people inside the restaurant.

I need to make up with my girl.

"Jennie," I called for her and held her in the arm but she just shoved me away and didn't bother to stop walking away, until we reached her car.

She opened her car's door but I closed it again and leaned on it instead to meet her glare.

She still looks so pretty when angry.

"What the fuck Lisa?!" she shouted angrily.

I desperately looked at her, "Let's talk, Jennie. Just hear me out, please?" I pleaded.

She stood straight and crossed her arms, composing herself.

"I don't have time to hear your bullshit explanation-"

"Then make time for me," I cut her and stepped closer, looking deeply through her eyes, hoping she could see sincerity in mine.

For a moment, I might have seen confusion in her eyes, but it quickly faded, anger quickly masked it away.

"You're not worth it," her mouth is set in a grim line.

"I'm not convinced. Or are you convincing yourself?" I took another step towards her.

I can sense her panicking. I wanted to smile at that moment and cherish the way she looked at me. The kind of look where she knew I was right, that we're worth taking a shot. I know she feels it too.

And it pained my heart, the kind of pain that is out of happiness because I can see in her eyes that I stand a chance.

"I-I know what I feel so just stop..." she mumbled, her eyes slowly falling on my mouth.

I want to kiss you too.

"I know you want to give us a try," I snaked my arms on her waist and pulled her closer before she even stepped back.

"No I don't..." she whispered with an uneven breathing, her eyes becoming dozy while staring at my eyes then lips.

"Then don't kiss me back," I briefly said before leaning in to feel plant a soft kiss on her lips teasingly.

Monsters started to go wild in my stomach as I felt myself go crazy for her lips.

I pressed on her lips harder, gently molding my lips on her mouth so I could make sure she would pull away easily if she didn't want it. I don't want to force her into anything.

I feel her heavy breathing as she froze, I can sense how she battles herself if she'd give in or not.

Gently stroking her lips with my tongue, I smiled when she finally responded with my kiss as she locked her fingers in my hair, pulling me incredibly closer.

And God, the relief that I felt when she didn't pull away was insane.

She wrapped her arms on my nape while my arms on her waist as we deepened the kiss, not minding our surroundings. We both wanted it.

I rested my forehead on hers when we broke the kiss, smiling to myself as I slowly opened my eyes just to see my new favorite pair of eyes already staring right back at me. We were both catching our breaths when I pecked her on the lips.

I almost melted when I saw her smile for the first time since she came here in this restaurant. I bit my lip and held myself back from claim her lips once again. I find myself slowly loving this addiction with her lips.

I stared seriously at her eyes while my right hand caress the side of her face, "Stop luring me with that smile. I might just kiss you nonstop if you keep doing that," I told her.

She rolled her eyes, still smiling as she playfully slap my hand away, "All your fault Manoban."

"I'm sorry President Kim," I grinned before pulling up her hand to kiss the back of it without breaking our eye contact.

She smiled, with a blush forming on her cheeks, "And I'm hungry."

"Alright, let's go back," I tug her hand with me but she didn't let me so I turned curiously at her.

"After all these free show we've done for everyone inside?" she snorted, "No thanks. Let's just order something over your house."

I raised my brow, "You wanna go to my place?" I asked, not believing her but she just nodded nonchalantly.

A smile crept slowly on my face as I nodded as well.

"Okay," I answered, wrapping one of my arms on her waist to pull her closer as my other hand tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear, "But don't expect me to set you free now that I've got you hostage in my arms."